• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help to find a similar app please

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I downloaded vcorganizer and for some reason...I can't use it fully until I sync it with my computer, the thing is...I get the following error message...

...Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154

I think its because I don't have outlook express on my laptop and can't get it with Windows 7.

Anyway...I want something (another app) that gives all the info as a widget as in the link below, just how vcorganizer does

http://www.google.co...iw=1366&bih=645

The setout has to be similar or with the same information (dates...today, tomorrow, next week etc, events/tasks) as in the link above, thanks.

GCalender android widget is the most similar one I can find so far but need more if there is any please so I can find the best one to use.

Edited by Navie

Posted · Report post

I downloaded vcorganizer and for some reason...I can't use it fully until I sync it with my computer, the thing is...I get the following error message...

...Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154

I think its because I don't have outlook express on my laptop and can't get it with Windows 7.

Anyway...I want something (another app) that gives all the info as a widget as in the link below, just how vcorganizer does

http://www.google.co...iw=1366&bih=645

The setout has to be similar or with the same information (dates...today, tomorrow, next week etc, events/tasks) as in the link above, thanks.

GCalender android widget is the most similar one I can find so far but need more if there is any please so I can find the best one to use.

Android Pro Widgets, calender widget.

Posted · Report post

Android Pro Widgets, calender widget.

Thanks tital, checked out them 2 apps, the latter was just a calender :P as a widget, however...I have downloaded loads of apps and I have found a few good ones, one sticks out in particular though and its totally detailed :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks tital, checked out them 2 apps, the latter was just a calender :P as a widget, however...I have downloaded loads of apps and I have found a few good ones, one sticks out in particular though and its totally detailed :)

Here is the best app I found, very customisable, detailed and a good UI, anyone that's wants an organiser this is good :) ...I got the Pro version btw and think you need that to customise the widget.

https://market.andro...ss.taskspluskey

Edited by Navie