Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sami Beck

Hannspad Forum Dead

5 posts in this topic

It's only dead because not many people bought the tablet, those that have bought the tablet aren't posting much and those that are posting aren't doing any development work.

Tbh theres been a load more development on slatedroid.

I posted a rom here and got no response,

FWIW the vegantab rom 7.10 (with either my or ab73s latest kernel) works a treat if you want CM7

theres not a huge difference internally between the gtab and hannspad, so system images work, (as do the kernels, mostly...)

Edited by fards

I think its where the more dev, community etc, ie when i got my first android phone, a pulse, i used modaco, then when i got a wildfire i used xda, then i got a blade, back to modaco, now i hav a desire, xda, and slatedroid is the best place for the hannspad, thanks to fards and alpha232 and ab, and the rest that r busting their nuts for our wee tab, and for the price of it, its an awesome peice of kit, and if they can get a .36 or the .38 kernel theyre talking about in the gtab development, then we hav very exciting times ahead of us.