• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[ROM] ZTE SKATE - Magikstaraddict - Gingerbread 2.3.4

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I had several force closes, tried rebooting but still the same...Have to try another clean install later

Posted

Do i have to rename the downloaded zip file to update.zip then boot into clockworkmod to install this rom and does it have the standard android calendar or do you have to get that from somewhere else. Can you tell I have not done this before.

Posted

Titanium wont install backed up apps from GingerBlue onto this rom...:angry:...it does on the Cyanogen rom...

Posted

Do i have to rename the downloaded zip file to update.zip then boot into clockworkmod to install this rom and does it have the standard android calendar or do you have to get that from somewhere else. Can you tell I have not done this before.

you do not have to rename the file in clockwork choose install from zip file the choose the cm7 file you downloaded

remember to backup first then wipe

Posted

Titanium wont install backed up apps from GingerBlue onto this rom...:angry:...it does on the Cyanogen rom...

it should do all my apps transfer ok

Posted

you do not have to rename the file in clockwork choose install from zip file the choose the cm7 file you downloaded

remember to backup first then wipe

trying to install the rom from this post not cm7 so this does not seem to work.

Posted

trying to install the rom from this post not cm7 so this does not seem to work.

sorry i meant this rom what message does clockwork give you when installation fails??

Posted

magikstar29

thank you for the rom, very fast rom...

but only eng and fran lang, how can I add russian?

Posted (edited)

sorry i meant this rom what message does clockwork give you when installation fails??

it says update.zip not found.

Think I have found problem and as usual it's me. I Take it I should do the following.

1= Back up

2= Wipe data/factory reset

3=wipe cache partition

4=advanced- wipe Dalvik Cache

5=install zip from sd card - choose zip from sd card - select the zip file.

Edited by putbinoot

Posted

can set it up in the language and keyboard

magikstar29

thank you for the rom, very fast rom...

but only eng and fran lang, how can I add russian?

Posted

fardav

Russian localization established by using Custom Locale.

Posted

Running this rom now, and everything works, gps 3g etc etc. Only thing missing is Dolby, so sounds are a little bit quieter than the stock Orange effort. Apart from that, about 25% less laggy than stock. There's still lag in popups, but not as bad.

Posted

To add, the standard Android email app is missing also, just searched on XDA and found email.apk and installed, working ok.

Posted

Hello there.

Greate rom!

Only have one problem that didn't solution so far. Anyone here has the default calendar app from google? I need to sync my calendar from google and can't do it. :(

Does any one have the same problem? Does any one knows how to fix it? Can't find a calendar app that works any where...

TIA

JB

Posted

your calendar apk you want to use,you install it same as other apk or you flash it into recovery mod?

Hello there.

Greate rom!

Only have one problem that didn't solution so far. Anyone here has the default calendar app from google? I need to sync my calendar from google and can't do it. :(

Does any one have the same problem? Does any one knows how to fix it? Can't find a calendar app that works any where...

TIA

JB