What kind of skate rom is this??

Guest cyberbit

Anyone has tried yet? is it stable to overclock

You could be a volunteer? And no Seb doesn't like Overclocking Mobile Devices and I quite agree too. So this has been omitted. But He would of slimmed it down alot. So it would be fast enough anyway.

Guest cyberbit

i know lot of people doesn't like overclock, but from what i know we must test our mobile to max. overclock is not for playing faster or trying to have a laptop in a mobile. My MC is from optimus portugal and i can say that without overclock, the optimus ROM is faster than blueginger, a lot faster, i don't know why. i have a lot of lag when moving the screen up or down, the blueginger for me is perfect but that lag makes me crazy.

I need to try the kernel overclock that was my question if that ROM accept the kernel to overclock.

Thankx

sebastian do you know if that rom lags on that screen ( The principal screen that we can pull up and down with all app)

Keep the good work

Edited by cyberbit

Guest tilal6991
i know lot of people doesn't like overclock, but from what i know we must test our mobile to max. overclock is not for playing faster or trying to have a laptop in a mobile. My MC is from optimus portugal and i can say that without overclock, the optimus ROM is faster than blueginger, a lot faster, i don't know why. i have a lot of lag when moving the screen up or down, the blueginger for me is perfect but that lag makes me crazy.

I need to try the kernel overclock that was my question if that ROM accept the kernel to overclock.

Thankx

Try cm7 for lagless ness. Blueginger lag fix is simple but I haven't released it.

Guest cyberbit

Good night tilal6991

The rom that you tell me to use (blueginger) is excellent, that cm7 doesn't have Bluetooth yet, that's the reason why i haven't installed yet, i am with bluginger wright now i like it, thats why i prefer to wait until a full functional one and stay with the blue one , because everything is working.

Thankx for the help

Guest tilal6991

Good night tilal6991

The rom that you tell me to use (blueginger) is excellent, that cm7 doesn't have Bluetooth yet, that's the reason why i haven't installed yet, i am with bluginger wright now i like it, thats why i prefer to wait until a full functional one and stay with the blue one , because everything is working.

Thankx for the help

Ah right. Ok to get rid of lag on blueginger add the following to build.prop:

windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=180

Guest tilal6991
so i need to edit zip file?

No. Just download an app called es file explorer. In its settings give it root permissions and mount system rw. Then navigate to /system and add to the file build.prop the line I posted.

Guest Christian Edwards

Thankx

sebastian do you know if that rom lags on that screen ( The principal screen that we can pull up and down with all app)

Keep the good work

If the ROM from Optimus Portugal is so fast why don't you post it?

Guest cyberbit

Easy answer for an easy question, if you had read my topics you would see that my ROM broke the WiFi driver when i made the root, since that disgrace i had the help of tilal6991 and now my MC is working but with blueginger.

When i get that ROM i will post it here.

That lag disappear with the sebastian404 ROM , i installed that ROM, already made the overclock, and with this ROM i am satisfied.

That lag is an error of the B05 ROM because sebastian404 is B01, the same of the Portuguese one and it is much faster than B05.

Dont know why but it is.

Thankx tilal6991 for you help.