• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bootloader is unlocked. What's the deal?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

So yeah we were all waiting for the day that the bootloader would be fully unlocked, now that day has passed a few weeks and nothing interesting has happened (don't get me wrong i respect all devs and cookers and modders and i love their roms etc etc.) But i mean, when i look at some other forums there are like 10+ different kernels, and i know that their bootloaders have been unlocked for a long time and shitt, but still, what i'm trying to achieve posting this topic is: A kernel with 60 fps and some nice speed, everywhere i look i see monster kernels and turbo kernels yet the x10 has nothing! again don't get me wrong i know that the bootloader has only been unlockable for a few weeks or so and i dont know how long it takes to develop such a kernel. im actually just requesting the necessity of an android phone running a 60 stable frames per second, i don't need a overclock or something i just want our phones to be just as fast as the arc/neo/ray and stuff (:

thank you for reading

Posted

patience,patience,as always,devs hard working and i blv soon will out something bigger for our phones..

Posted (edited)

So yeah we were all waiting for the day that the bootloader would be fully unlocked, now that day has passed a few weeks and nothing interesting has happened (don't get me wrong i respect all devs and cookers and modders and i love their roms etc etc.) But i mean, when i look at some other forums there are like 10+ different kernels, and i know that their bootloaders have been unlocked for a long time and shitt, but still, what i'm trying to achieve posting this topic is: A kernel with 60 fps and some nice speed, everywhere i look i see monster kernels and turbo kernels yet the x10 has nothing! again don't get me wrong i know that the bootloader has only been unlockable for a few weeks or so and i dont know how long it takes to develop such a kernel. im actually just requesting the necessity of an android phone running a 60 stable frames per second, i don't need a overclock or something i just want our phones to be just as fast as the arc/neo/ray and stuff (:

thank you for reading

Hi;)

1. not a few weeks. 6 days. Check thread data here

2. there´s only 2 guys workin´on kernel persistently (Doom & ThJap) and one interment Jerpelea WITCH solve deep sleep issue

3. search when the"others" cracked kernel and start to real developed them

4. by the time you bought your x10 there´s already some phones with the same characteristics with some development on kernel so...you just bought the wrong one

5. like you said ... don´t get me wrong BUT my phone just getting better everyday when 2 weeks ago i tart to think buying a new one

6. instead of creating a thread to say ... nothing (sorry) why don´t you start to get an idea and help? just go here and start

i don´t want to sound rude or anything like that...kust my 2 cens;)

Cheers

R

EDIT: besides...this came on free time...for FREE

Edited by rendeiro2005

Posted (edited)

the problem that everyone getting bored he open a thread :D

this and lukas one.

Edited by jpminou

Posted

the problem that everyone getting bored he open a thread :D

this and lukas one.

ohhh..

if that´s the case, well...oklaugh.gif

Posted

ohhh..

if that´s the case, well...oklaugh.gif

i think so :)

by the way Thanks for V0.2 Love it :)

using it with Th026 kernel and so far stabe enough for daily use.

Posted

thank you for reading

You know that the x10 doesn't have "nothing". There are several kernels from doom, thejap, goro, and the ones from/for freexperia roms. So, please don't tell us, that we have "nothing". And to say we have nothing "new", is also wrong, the v05 kernel from doom has xrec inbuilt (means no chance of loosing recovery anymore) and root in kernel (means if you flash the stock 2.3.3 rom, you only have to flash dooms kernel directly after the rom and on first boot you have root yet, in the past you had to flash rom, enabled debugging, flash kernel downgrade, root, flash kernel upgrade, power on, install recovery and THEN you were there where you can be now with only flashing ONE file.

Regards,

L

Posted

hmmn, i think its come too late and most folks have moved on to other projects.

anyway, can someone point me to how i can undervolt my phone. i run stock. rooted, bootloader unlocked bla bla bla.......

i have stripped it and made it run smooth so no issues, everything works, i dont need all the compromises.

now all i want is undervolt/overclock. and i really dont want to flash any custom kernel. too many issues for all of them

Posted

anyway, can someone point me to how i can undervolt my phone. i run stock. rooted, bootloader unlocked bla bla bla.......

i have stripped it and made it run smooth so no issues, everything works, i dont need all the compromises.

now all i want is undervolt/overclock. and i really dont want to flash any custom kernel. too many issues for all of them

with doomkernel v4 oc and stock, no problems for me,have rom rend2005 v02

Posted

I don't have ANY issue with doomkernel v05 for unlocked bl.