Shockingly fast turnaround on keyboard dock service

Guest Matchstick

Guest Matchstick

I finally sent my B40 keyboard dock off to on Asus in Czech Republic on Wednesday to get the power save mode fix applied.

So I was genuienly shocked when the keyboard arrived back on my desk this morning (Friday).

I initally assumed there was some kind of problem with the delivery and it had been returned to sender, but appartently not (not least as it was sent via DHL and arrived via UPS) as it has a service note included in the packaging and the keyboard now passes the test on the XDA thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=15854640&postcount=1

Only time will tell if this has actually resolved the problem but considering the number of people having problems with Asus's service department i thought it worth mentioning they do seem to be able to move quickly on occasions.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ChocolateRobot

I finally sent my B40 keyboard dock off to on Asus in Czech Republic on Wednesday to get the power save mode fix applied.

So I was genuienly shocked when the keyboard arrived back on my desk this morning (Friday).

I had exactly the same turn around time. I expected it would be gone at least a week (maybe two) and was rather suspicious they hadn't fixed it when it turned up so fast. However, all appears to be well.