CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest Isascaboy89

Erickas once again thanks for all what you and the developers are doing...i'm really excited thinking that thanks to you we could dual boot our phone...

I have a little question: will Bluetooth and WiFi work in this release? and the Market?

It's only a question...no push..

Anyway, even if don't know anything about programmation if i could be helpful in some way i will be happy to help.

Guest erikcas
Erickas once again thanks for all what you and the developers are doing...i'm really excited thinking that thanks to you we could dual boot our phone... I have a little question: will Bluetooth and WiFi work in this release? and the Market? It's only a question...no push.. Anyway, even if don't know anything about programmation if i could be helpful in some way i will be happy to help.
Market always worked on my phone? Wifi and bluetooth is a different story. According to Voytecktst it is solvable. But first make phone and data work :) I have the update for working phonepart ready now, will test it (if update is loaded correctly) and publish it. Data still doesn't work, so no 2g/3g yet..

Edit: Hmm.. It has SODS. Didn't have that last 2 days. Have to re-evaluate, think I screwed a file in my search to make data work.

Edited by erikcas

Guest erikcas

Finally, here is the update for B7610 with phonepart working.

Please note, data (mobile internet) is not working.

Replace startup.txt (for haret) as attached!

Download update here unzip and place in my storage. Then boot.

As this is not official, I will, for the moment, not support it.

With this update, you can make and receive phonecalls and send and receive testmessages.

If I have time, I will try to make data work. As the devs are preparing this as Beta3, it has no priority for me at this time.

The update contains:

Spica modem.bin

Beta1 libsec-ril.so

B7610 keyboard files

Updated modules and kernel

EDIT: There is an init.rc packed to, it assumes an SD card installation. So if you have problems with pink screen or SD in Android, please adjust init.rc

startup.txt

Edited by erikcas

Guest erikcas

Thank you erikcas.:D

Can you (or anyone else who tries) confirm it works?Because I just did a reboot and it does not work anymore

Edit: Seems to be working with original startup.txt from package and a modification in multipdp will look into this tomorrow morning and reupload an update if succesfull

Edited by erikcas

Guest matriX1218

Can you (or anyone else who tries) confirm it works?Because I just did a reboot and it does not work anymore

Edit: Seems to be working with original startup.txt from package and a modification in multipdp will look into this tomorrow morning and reupload an update if succesfull

Thanks for the update...

Bugs found so far with me.. Without New Startup...With original Startup...

1. No GSM Network - Always on Airplane Mode- unable to turn off...

2..No Camera Ok after fresh install...

3. Hard Keyboard Lights always ON

4. Camera Key Launches Adware Pro something instead of Camera...

5. No Auto Landscape mode while sliding out keyboard...

6. W/L Button and Lock Button are working same... Both for back...

Trying fresh install...

Will post more as soon as find...

Edited by matriX1218

Guest bnwgraaf

Tnx for the efforts and the update!

I have also do installed the update over the last installation, with the old and the new startup file.

Here also no gsm network

I didn't test the other things as described in the last post.

tonights I will try a fresh install.....

But again tnx for the update

Guest erikcas

Fixed it, including data B)

Checked after reboot.

Preparing update, including Marc's bootlogo. Haven't seen this yet. So you can post your likes on the I8000 forum within one hour.

ETA of test-update is about 45 minutes from now.

Not tested: GPS / Sensors

Not working: Bluetooth / Wifi

Think I experienced a SOD (phone's battery could also be empty, on AC now) please report.

If tested positive I will upload it to google project page tomorrow morning.

Untill then, please download test-update here (will provide link here when available)

Guest geniussbk

Checked after reboot.

Preparing update, including Marc's bootlogo. Haven't seen this yet. So you can post your likes on the I8000 forum within one hour.

Think I experienced a SOD (phone's battery could also be empty, on AC now) please report.

Untill then, please download test-update here (will provide link here when available)

Thank you Erik for your efforts in porting the android, we expect updates

Edited by geniussbk

Guest geniussbk

Hello dear forum users, please help advice. If someone faced with the problem of porting calibrate the touchscreen, or just a guess, how the problem can be solved, please unsubscribe in the subject. on b7620 androyd froyo beta2 started with no problems, only one defect - it's touchscreen calibration curve. To be precise, by "y" axis are exactly as in "x" pushing match only at the center, closer to the edge of the screen tap, the more pressing the shift to the center. For the calibration file is responsible etc / pointercal, but in our assembly th left for compatibility and calibration are not affected. All data stored on it in the driver touchscreen. It has a line

static int pointercal [7] = {20 348, -207, -26,813,464, 369, -26 067, 78543672, 65536} I've tried 40 times to compile the kernel, trying to fit the first 3 values, which I find are responsible for the X axis, but in vain. Is there any way to find the exact value or the offset is not data from this line? The program, which overwrites pointercal - jetcalibrator, with each new calibration is a feeling that just gives random value in that the touchscreen does not work.

First time: 17851 -178 -9435500 -136 19610 1056792 65536

Second time after it: 20198 -1245 -11936989 -6049 22801 8640886 65536.

Please tell me where to "dig"

sorry for my english

Guest matriX1218

Checked after reboot.

hey dats a gud news...

waiting for an update...

btw have u corrected the keyboard back light n other key mapping problems i discovered recently?

waiting n waiting...

Edited by matriX1218

Guest erikcas

hey dats a gud news...

waiting for update...

btw have u corrected the keyboard back light n other key mapping problem i diacoved recently?

waiting n waiting...

Keyboardlight is low priority for me. As it is led, it will not consume much energy.

Oke update is ready. One finding: Everytime I am on Market (updated version) data on phone are killed.

Succesfully installed whatsapp from previous marketversion.

So I have 6 minutes of fun with it. This has to be fixed.

Guest inf3rn0

Thanks once again Erik for your dedication to this project.

Ive gotten your update, I installed it manually after a fresh manual install.

It boots and asks for the pin - it finds my providers apn (vodafone nl) automatically and loads it.

After which -approx 2/3 mins- the device freezes. I never even get to the 6 minute point :P

I have not started or updated market, so thats not whats causing the trouble.

Is there something I'm missing?

Greetings,

Inf3rn0

EDIT:

After some more fiddling around, after disabling the data connections in settings, phonepart is working great. Calls in & out, SMS in & out.

Only working for approx 20 mins now, without freezing, SOD or other nasties. Only no data-connections.

Edited by inf3rn0

B) This is sooo sweeeeet B)

Works quite fast, didn't get the GPS to lock, otherwise non-functional items are as erikcas mentioned. Great work!

Now I have to begin intensive testing...

@inf3rn0: did you remember to change the startup.txt?

Guest erikcas

B) This is sooo sweeeeet B)

Works quite fast, didn't get the GPS to lock, otherwise non-functional items are as erikcas mentioned. Great work!

Now I have to begin intensive testing...

@inf3rn0: did you remember to change the startup.txt?

Did you change the startup.txt?

I didn't to be honest. Do I understand you that your phone and data keep working when you change startup.txt?

Guest bnwgraaf

I have just made a fresh install and am going to test right now, together with you, guys!

I did a fresh install in MyStorage

I unpacked the original ext4.tar.gz

After that, I unpacked the latest frb2update.tar.gz

I used the "old" startup text file

Android does boot, but till now, I do not have network....Am I missing something?

Guest erikcas

I have just made a fresh install and am going to test right now, together with you, guys!

I did a fresh install in MyStorage

I unpacked the original ext4.tar.gz

After that, I unpacked the latest frb2update.tar.gz

I used the "old" startup text file

Android does boot, but till now, I do not have network....Am I missing something?

reboot again. think I forgot to mention. Allways reboot after applying an update to make it functional

Guest inf3rn0

Did you change the startup.txt?

I didn't to be honest. Do I understand you that your phone and data keep working when you change startup.txt?

I did - I used the original startup.txt from the 'official' beta2 - so no, that's not the key.

I havent tried with your test-update-1 startup.txt, but from reading your post, you did :P

Greetings,

In3rn0

Guest inf3rn0

reboot again. think I forgot to mention. Allways reboot after applying an update to make it functional

I know I didn't install the update by uploading it to my SD, I extracted it directly onto the ext4 partition:

# tar xvpf ./file -C /mnt/extern (p flag to keep file permissions)

Is the reboot needed after which is then the first boot?

The device froze after connecting 2/3g anyway, so I rebooted a couple of times...

Edited by inf3rn0

Guest erikcas

I did - I used the original startup.txt from the 'official' beta2 - so no, that's not the key.

I havent tried with your test-update-1 startup.txt, but from reading your post, you did :P

Greetings,

In3rn0

Changed startup.txt but that only gave me twenty secs of glory

Will investigate further