CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest ydnarp

hi peeps..just upgraded my 4gb to 8gb few days ago..my problem is i couldn't install android on my new mem card..(w/ 4gb, i haven't experienced any problem installing it)..can anybody help me get this to work? i want to use android without having to change my phone..thanks in advance...

• 1 month later...
Guest spqromanni

Hi everyone.

I tried to install cyanogenmod beta 2 with automatic installed on sd card (2GB) a few days ago and everything was ok.

After some freeze i tried to install android on my storage with automatic installer but it doesn't work.

With minitool partition wizard I deleted all partitions on sd card, I created only one primary in FAT32 using all unallocated space and I tried to reinstall android on sd card, but it still appear this error:

mounting/dev/block/mmcblk1p on/sdcard failed:No such files or directory

Can't mount internal FLASH!!! rebooting in 10sec

and doesn't work everytime I try.

I tried to reflash the Rom (FluidXS v 0.8 by Nickg), to reformat sd card and after this to format sd card with samsung manager but nothing.

In this forum, on xda etc I founded always the same solution: "With minitool partition wizard (or similar) delete all partitions on sd card, create only one primary in FAT32 using all unallocated space and reformat the sd card by the phone".

It doesn't work for me.

Any else?

Thank you

• 1 month later...
Guest frenkie999999999

The wi-fi bug is still here?

I wont to port my rom for the i8000 to b7610 but the wi-fi not work. I read that is a notorius but.

There isn't yet a fix to this ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hoang Phuong

It (3G) does but wifi don't work. I have no choice, frenkie released only one version for B7610. Other roms are for Omnia 2, not for B7610 Omnia Pro. Read the first post carefully.

Sorry for my bad English.

Guest ti5002000

It (3G) does but wifi don't work. I have no choice, frenkie released only one version for B7610. Other roms are for Omnia 2, not for B7610 Omnia Pro. Read the first post carefully.

Sorry for my bad English.

did you try to install the twister rom in b7610?

Guest Hoang Phuong

did you try to install the twister rom in b7610?

yes, i did. But too many bugs to be used: no gsm sign, keyboard work incorrectly...

Edited by Hoang Phuong