CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

B) Couldn't believe my eyes when I started ULoops and it worked ! B)

With push e-mail uptime now 12hrs after charging, 18hrs total. Battery-indicator seems to be correct now?

I'm really not into Angry Birds, but I had to try. Menus display ok and the game otherwise work, but in-game GFX are only with white background and black line moving around (which is supposed to be one of the birds :lol: )

One question, is there anywhere a scandinavian keyboard layout?

But anyway - Big thanks to devs and especially to erikcas for making this happen on B7610 !

/VM

Guest erikcas

@erik

can we use beta3 update on your existing update for better performance or we have wait for your update?

You can use beta3 with the latest B7610 update.

It has no improvements yet, I have to wait for the changes in the kernelsource. Once they are published, I will make an update asap

Guest matriX1218

You can use beta3 with the latest B7610 update.

It has no improvements yet, I have to wait for the changes in the kernelsource. Once they are published, I will make an update asap

Thanks then I'm waiting...

Guest erikcas
Any tips for scandinavian layout for hardware keyboard? I really hate the on-screen keyboard

/VM

What type of keyboard is that? Qwertz, azerty?

If you can send me the keyboardlayout with special (alt) keys I will see if I can look into that sometime this weekend

If you can send me the keyboardlayout with special (alt) keys I will see if I can look into that sometime this weekend

Here's a pic, it's a qwerty, but three keys from the bottom row has been changed with our funny umlaut-letters :)

Thanks for help!

/VM

Here's a pic, it's a qwerty, but three keys from the bottom row has been changed with our funny umlaut-letters :)

Thanks for help!

/VM

post-932547-0-23470500-1319044556_thumb.

Guest erikcas

Here's a pic, it's a qwerty, but three keys from the bottom row has been changed with our funny umlaut-letters

Thanks for help!

/VM

Think I can do it. Send me a PM to remind me this weekend. In case I forget :S

Guest bnwgraaf

Yes!

After a lot of trials, I finally succeeded in installing the working Android on my 7610! :-)

Not on MyStorage, as I would like to do, but I succeeded, with the beta 3 and the update from Erik.

So, now I am ready for testing! :-)

Guest bnwgraaf

what is the best for the time/date settings? Automatic, or manual?

If I choose manual and change the settings, then after some time, the time changes one hour...

Automatich also gives me not the right time.

Guest erikcas
what is the best for the time/date settings? Automatic, or manual?

If I choose manual and change the settings, then after some time, the time changes one hour...

Automatich also gives me not the right time.

I set in winmo timezone london/dublin and set time to current local time (it is currently 9:51 so I set it to 9:51).

So notice I set timezone to london/dublin on purpose, and not to Amsterdam, which is the timezone I live in.

In Android I set time to automatic. I have the right time now.

Guest Isascaboy89

no changes yet for B7610

First kernelsource has to be published

Thank you...damn i was hoping that finally android on b7610 was supporting bluetooth and wifi..

However, how much we have to wait foe kernel to be released?

Thanks a lot to all the developers for the hard work their doing for us.

Guest erikcas

Thank you...damn i was hoping that finally android on b7610 was supporting bluetooth and wifi..

However, how much we have to wait foe kernel to be released?

Thanks a lot to all the developers for the hard work their doing for us.

If devs release latest kernelsource, I will try to adapt it to B7610 asap.

In the meantime a working 2.6.32 is available for B7610. I posted it here in this topic

Guest bnwgraaf

it is still working good and stable! :-)

Only the battery level drops fast, but I was busy with trying a lot of things, including navigation and several internet things...

Am I the only one, where the autorotate doesn't function, or did I miss something?

Can anybody tell me how voice search works? For now, it doesn't seem to do a lot....

Oh, and still strugling with the time, but I have to take a closer look...now I chose automatic , but still, I am one hour behind...

But very satisfied with the working things!

Guest erikcas

it is still working good and stable! :-)

Only the battery level drops fast, but I was busy with trying a lot of things, including navigation and several internet things...

Am I the only one, where the autorotate doesn't function, or did I miss something?

Can anybody tell me how voice search works? For now, it doesn't seem to do a lot....

Oh, and still strugling with the time, but I have to take a closer look...now I chose automatic , but still, I am one hour behind...

But very satisfied with the working things!

Set your clock in winmo to timezone 0 (london/dublin) and set the time to your current time

Then you will not have difference in time in Android.

Your ? and autorotation not working? You are not on the latest update I presume

Try this one, it is the latest for sure.

And remember, always reboot (maybe twice) after the update

Battery drain, I noticed. I am currenltly trying to do something about this, but it is a lot of work if you do it for the first time :)