Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

Guest Kinglion3494

I'm not sure about the status bar. I guess I could take a look at dikes rom and ask him if it's ok if i use some tweaks if i find something useful.

nice 1...btw..u can make another version rom lite like dikej rom..haha

ops..ur rom din have reboot feature...lol

Edited by jianlin

I don't get it??????????????????

2 version roms..

- 95 mb..

- 6x-7x mb rom? which include market,messaging,phone,gallery,music..which included Doom's 4b kernel

Edited by jianlin

Very nice rom. Smooth and nice, even it's using SE UI and I like more MIUI look, I still like this rom.

I would like to see a reboot option, and also that status bar which others were asking for.

And also more add-ons. :)

Thanks.

Guest Kinglion3494
Very nice rom. Smooth and nice, even it's using SE UI and I like more MIUI look, I still like this rom.

I would like to see a reboot option, and also that status bar which others were asking for.

And also more add-ons.

Thanks.

There is a reboot option in my Rom. Its called xperia reboot options. And ok Im still considering whether to use that status bar or not. I dont really like it

seems to be a great rom,down and try tdy, bt i like miui, hope that u start work on one.. i wondering, can u send me some tips for battery tweaks,i will appreciate this..thx

Guest Kinglion3494
seems to be a great rom,down and try tdy, bt i like miui, hope that u start work on one.. i wondering, can u send me some tips for battery tweaks,i will appreciate this..thx

Hey man glad u like my Rom. Im not into miui but ill give it a shot. And about the battery tweaks. I have a flashable zip thread somewhere around here lol. Just dont flash it if your on my Rom already.

Hey man glad u like my Rom. Im not into miui but ill give it a shot. And about the battery tweaks. I have a flashable zip thread somewhere around here lol. Just dont flash it if your on my Rom already.

np,,great, i look for them.thx

I'm using this ROM since the day it was posted. The only modification I did was change the default homescreen to ADWLauncher EX as I hate the sony one. It plays all games perfectly so far :D So nice as I really wanted to play gangstar/gangstar 2 etc but it was soooooo laggy before. now perfect.

Guest Kinglion3494
I'm using this ROM since the day it was posted. The only modification I did was change the default homescreen to ADWLauncher EX as I hate the sony one. It plays all games perfectly so far So nice as I really wanted to play gangstar/gangstar 2 etc but it was soooooo laggy before. now perfect.

Awesome buddy lol. I love that game too. Great gameplay just like gta

AWW...i deleted the game some months ago as it was sooooooo laggy mad.gif

BUT..thank god we got you lion as you make the impossible possivletongue.gif

Best regards,

Troll

Edited by trollol

Guest Kinglion3494
AWW...i deleted the game some months ago as it was sooooooo laggy

BUT..thank god we got you lion as you make the impossible possivle

Best regards,

Troll

Lol. No problem buddy

One small request: Would it be possible for you to make a flashable zip which would allow us to change the default keyboard to the default keyboard that comes with android rather than this terrible Sony one? I ask for this because when I install the .apk of the default android keyboard and then go to manage applications there is now one more thing taking up valuable gaming RAM.

Thanks,

rotundo