Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494
One small request: Would it be possible for you to make a flashable zip which would allow us to change the default keyboard to the default keyboard that comes with android rather than this terrible Sony one? I ask for this because when I install the .apk of the default android keyboard and then go to manage applications there is now one more thing taking up valuable gaming RAM.

Thanks,

rotundo

A keyboard wont take up that much ram so you'll be fine. A lot of people like Sony Ericsson keyboard.

Guest Kinglion3494

V03C coming tomorrow.

Change Log

Newest update includes over 198 mb ram. THE PERFECT GAMING ROM. MORE RAM THAN ANY OTHER ROM AVAILABLE.

On the screenshot it will say 193 mb because i had to launch the 5 mb drocap service. But before it was 198. Believe it or not I even got it to 202 mb. But it was only for a second. I wish I could've taken the screenshot right then.

V03C coming tomorrow.

Change Log

Newest update includes over 198 mb ram. THE PERFECT GAMING ROM. MORE RAM THAN ANY OTHER ROM AVAILABLE.

On the screenshot it will say 193 mb because i had to launch the 5 mb drocap service. But before it was 198. Believe it or not I even got it to 202 mb. But it was only for a second. I wish I could've taken the screenshot right then.

when v4 release?

Guest Kinglion3494
pls stop using xloud in roms, it is damaging phones.

let anyone who wants it, use their own initiative to destroy their hardware

What are u talking about? Xloud works great.

Guest Kinglion3494
Nice ROM, i love it.

Dude, can you please share your wallpaper? The one with the lion? I like how it looks..

You got it man. Lol. I love that wallpaper too. I'll add it to the main post when I get home.

Guest Kinglion3494
This ROM looks interesting.

If it had MIUI I would definitely use it, but since MIUI is an absolute requirement for me, guess I'll need to find another one.

~Blaven

U know I have been noticing that you guys here at Modaco love miui. I might try and set one up for yall

U know I have been noticing that you guys here at Modaco love miui. I might try and set one up for yall

Well, we are here to customize the phone and what's more customisable than MIUI?

Hope you can manage to pull this off, looking forward to it.

~Blaven

Guest Kinglion3494

Well, we are here to customize the phone and what's more customisable than MIUI?

Hope you can manage to pull this off, looking forward to it.

~Blaven

Lol. Im working on it. Its hard. Got stuck in a boot loop twice. But im getting closer now

Guest Nightwishh

You got it man. Lol. I love that wallpaper too. I'll add it to the main post when I get home.

Thx alot, but meanwhile i`ve managed to find the wallpaper on the web, here is a link for anyone interested:

http://1.bp.blogspot...n-wallpaper.jpg

LE: i like the last SE Launcher so i`ve tried to use it... To bad it`s allmost as slow as i`ve remembered, when i start photo widget everything slows down. So i`ve returned to my favorite launcher, Nemus. The rom is extremely smooth with this launcher, to bad i cant use SE widget with it...

I like alot this ROM so far, waiting for your 2.3.7 :D

Edited by Nightwishh

Lol. Im working on it. Its hard. Got stuck in a boot loop twice. But im getting closer now

Just be sure to first take steps before you even start running or even walking, to get a decent outcome patience is essential.

Every step counts, and every step closer is already an accomplishment, it takes determination to go all the way to the end and reach the desired goal.

So I hope you don't stop somewhere halfway but keep fighting until the end, not only for others, but also for yourself.

Good luck,

~Blaven

Guest Kinglion3494

Just be sure to first take steps before you even start running or even walking, to get a decent outcome patience is essential.

Every step counts, and every step closer is already an accomplishment, it takes determination to go all the way to the end and reach the desired goal.

So I hope you don't stop somewhere halfway but keep fighting until the end, not only for others, but also for yourself.

Good luck,

~Blaven

Great statement my friend. But I just started working on it like a few hours ago lol. So I'll get it. Trial and error.