Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest simi_id

Let me ask in other way:

"RE ADD TIMESCAPE AND MEDIA INTEGRATION"

+

"UPDATE TIMESCAPE TO NEWEST ARC VERSION"

=

"BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERFACE (INCLUDES new timescape, and all 2.3.4 features from arc.)"

Thanks

Guest Kinglion3494
Let me ask in other way:

"RE ADD TIMESCAPE AND MEDIA INTEGRATION"

+

"UPDATE TIMESCAPE TO NEWEST ARC VERSION"

=

"BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERFACE (INCLUDES new timescape, and all 2.3.4 features from arc.)"

Thanks

Interface. I still don't know what your asking. There all add ons. Interface includes timescape which it even says right next to the description. Please read next time

Guest simi_id

Interface. I still don't know what your asking. There all add ons. Interface includes timescape which it even says right next to the description. Please read next time

If i install interface, do I need to install timescape again ?

Guest mt2jjj

If i install interface, do I need to install timescape again ?

1. instal ROM

1a.do not instal any updates, let them first boot, turn on data, gps, wifi(if u are on custom kernel change wifi modules),bluetooth, play with clean rom few mins.

2. instal v5a update

2b. let rom boot, check is everything work propertly after update(u never know what can happen)

3. instal addons u want(i installed this one with theme manager stock transparent).

here i hope that help u.

cheers

mt2

Guest simi_id

1. instal ROM

1a.do not instal any updates, let them first boot, turn on data, gps, wifi(if u are on custom kernel change wifi modules),bluetooth, play with clean rom few mins.

2. instal v5a update

2b. let rom boot, check is everything work propertly after update(u never know what can happen)

3. instal addons u want(i installed this one with theme manager stock transparent).

here i hope that help u.

cheers

mt2

Thanks a lot. :)

So rom -> update -> interface ... no need of the other add-ons for timescape.

Guest mt2jjj

Thanks a lot. :)

So rom -> update -> interface ... no need of the other add-ons for timescape.

well, i how i see that rom+inrerface have all needed for fb and timescape ,widgets and apps.

not 100% shure because i dont use fb and timescape so i delete them from zip file before updating to phone.

Guest simi_id

well, i how i see that rom+inrerface have all needed for fb and timescape ,widgets and apps.

not 100% shure because i dont use fb and timescape so i delete them from zip file before updating to phone.

which file to delete and from where ?

Guest mt2jjj

which file to delete and from where ?

when i download rom and updates and addons if have, before install on phone i open zip files on computer and delete apk-s/files what i do not use(like facebook and twitter apk, widgets....), but and there is many files that is unnecessary in system/app folder and slow down phone....

but u can delete them and after install on phone with root explorer if u won...so..

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest Kinglion3494

when i download rom and updates and addons if have, before install on phone i open zip files on computer and delete apk-s/files what i do not use(like facebook and twitter apk, widgets....), but and there is many files that is unnecessary in system/app folder and slow down phone....

but u can delete them and after install on phone with root explorer if u won...so..

Timescape is an add on. It does not come with my Rom at all

Guest mt2jjj

Timescape is an add on. It does not come with my Rom at all

yes it is, i know:-)...btw, i yust research the other folders in system one which files are unnecessery,when done i create list of them, delete, and test rom,,but if u have something against that i work this on your rom i will stop of course, i respect your decision.

Guest Kinglion3494

yes it is, i know:-)...btw, i yust research the other folders in system one which files are unnecessery,when done i create list of them, delete, and test rom,,but if u have something against that i work this on your rom i will stop of course, i respect your decision.

No I'm always open to suggestions.

Guest indhimaga

here is a list of apps i remove:

AccesoryKeyDispatcher, Bootinfo, CdInfoAccesor, CoreNotificationPublisher, CredentialManagerService, CustomizationProvider, CustomizationSimPayType, CustomizedApplicationInstaller, CustomizedSettings, DefaultCapabilities, DefaultContainerService, EventStreamFastDormancy, LearningClient, All live wallpapers apk-s, OmaClientProvisiong, OmaV1AgentDownloadService, PostViever, ReadyToRun, SemcSetupWizard, Street, UserAgentProvider, all three VerifyCertificates.

this should be safe to remove, and there is few apk that i still test their removing...

Please verify and recheck these file again.. because i did removed these and now i can install application at all

Guest Kinglion3494

Please verify and recheck these file again.. because i did removed these and now i can install application at all

Ah bro. Reboot your phone. Or reflash the rom.

Guest mt2jjj

Ah bro. Reboot your phone. Or reflash the rom.

nope, no need for this, he just delete one apk that is needed for installation app-s, i remove them from last list.

Guest Kinglion3494

nope, no need for this, he just delete one apk that is needed for installation app-s, i remove them from last list.

O ok. That's even better then

Guest Kinglion3494

Announcing version 2 of my rom. It's a lighter faster and more stable version of the current rom. All updates will be integrated into this new rom and a whole new series of updates will begin.

Guest Kinglion3494

Announcing version 2 of my rom. It's a lighter faster and more stable version of the current rom. All updates will be integrated into this new rom and a whole new series of updates will begin.

V2 Rom released.