Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

251 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm not sure about the status bar. I guess I could take a look at dikes rom and ask him if it's ok if i use some tweaks if i find something useful.

nice 1...btw..u can make another version rom lite like dikej rom..haha

ops..ur rom din have reboot feature...lol

Edited by jianlin

Posted · Report post

nice 1...btw..u can make another version rom lite like dikej rom..haha

ops..ur rom din have reboot feature...lol

I don't get it??????????????????

I don't get it??????????????????

2 version roms..

- 95 mb..

- 6x-7x mb rom? which include market,messaging,phone,gallery,music..which included Doom's 4b kernel

Edited by jianlin

Posted · Report post

2 version roms..

- 95 mb..

- 6x-7x mb rom?

O lol.

Posted · Report post

O lol.

mayb u can do gaming kernel..

Posted · Report post

mayb u can do gaming kernel..

A few days ago I was looking into making a kernel but right now im too much of a noob at stuff. Lol. But that is a good idea.

A few days ago I was looking into making a kernel but right now im too much of a noob at stuff. Lol. But that is a good idea.

japan roms n kernel..http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1193001

did u test thjap kernel b4? his kernel or dooms better?

lol

Edited by jianlin

Posted · Report post

v03 included v01 n v02?

Posted · Report post

v03 included v01 n v02?

can u upgrade home to newer version..2.0.A.022 pls..

Posted · Report post

Nice ROM buddy

Posted · Report post

Nice ROM buddy

Thanks man you too.

Posted · Report post

can u upgrade home to newer version..2.0.A.022 pls..

Ill offer it as an additional download.

Posted · Report post

v03 included v01 n v02?

Yes. All updates include previous tweaks

Posted · Report post

Very nice rom. Smooth and nice, even it's using SE UI and I like more MIUI look, I still like this rom.

I would like to see a reboot option, and also that status bar which others were asking for.

And also more add-ons. :)

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Very nice rom. Smooth and nice, even it's using SE UI and I like more MIUI look, I still like this rom.

I would like to see a reboot option, and also that status bar which others were asking for.

And also more add-ons.

Thanks.

There is a reboot option in my Rom. Its called xperia reboot options. And ok Im still considering whether to use that status bar or not. I dont really like it

Posted · Report post

V04 Coming soon. Should be the biggest update. Im moving on to a cyanogen mod Rom after this one.

Posted · Report post

seems to be a great rom,down and try tdy, bt i like miui, hope that u start work on one.. i wondering, can u send me some tips for battery tweaks,i will appreciate this..thx

Posted · Report post

seems to be a great rom,down and try tdy, bt i like miui, hope that u start work on one.. i wondering, can u send me some tips for battery tweaks,i will appreciate this..thx

Hey man glad u like my Rom. Im not into miui but ill give it a shot. And about the battery tweaks. I have a flashable zip thread somewhere around here lol. Just dont flash it if your on my Rom already.

Posted · Report post

Hey man glad u like my Rom. Im not into miui but ill give it a shot. And about the battery tweaks. I have a flashable zip thread somewhere around here lol. Just dont flash it if your on my Rom already.

np,,great, i look for them.thx

Posted · Report post

np,,great, i look for them.thx

No problem buddy

Posted · Report post

I'm using this ROM since the day it was posted. The only modification I did was change the default homescreen to ADWLauncher EX as I hate the sony one. It plays all games perfectly so far :D So nice as I really wanted to play gangstar/gangstar 2 etc but it was soooooo laggy before. now perfect.

Posted · Report post

I'm using this ROM since the day it was posted. The only modification I did was change the default homescreen to ADWLauncher EX as I hate the sony one. It plays all games perfectly so far So nice as I really wanted to play gangstar/gangstar 2 etc but it was soooooo laggy before. now perfect.

Awesome buddy lol. I love that game too. Great gameplay just like gta

AWW...i deleted the game some months ago as it was sooooooo laggy mad.gif

BUT..thank god we got you lion as you make the impossible possivletongue.gif

Best regards,

Troll

Edited by trollol

Posted · Report post

AWW...i deleted the game some months ago as it was sooooooo laggy

BUT..thank god we got you lion as you make the impossible possivle

Best regards,

Troll

Lol. No problem buddy

Posted · Report post

One small request: Would it be possible for you to make a flashable zip which would allow us to change the default keyboard to the default keyboard that comes with android rather than this terrible Sony one? I ask for this because when I install the .apk of the default android keyboard and then go to manage applications there is now one more thing taking up valuable gaming RAM.

Thanks,

rotundo