• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

251 posts in this topic

Posted

One small request: Would it be possible for you to make a flashable zip which would allow us to change the default keyboard to the default keyboard that comes with android rather than this terrible Sony one? I ask for this because when I install the .apk of the default android keyboard and then go to manage applications there is now one more thing taking up valuable gaming RAM.

Thanks,

rotundo

A keyboard wont take up that much ram so you'll be fine. A lot of people like Sony Ericsson keyboard.

Posted

V03C coming tomorrow.

Change Log

Newest update includes over 198 mb ram. THE PERFECT GAMING ROM. MORE RAM THAN ANY OTHER ROM AVAILABLE.

On the screenshot it will say 193 mb because i had to launch the 5 mb drocap service. But before it was 198. Believe it or not I even got it to 202 mb. But it was only for a second. I wish I could've taken the screenshot right then.

Posted

V03C coming tomorrow.

Change Log

Newest update includes over 198 mb ram. THE PERFECT GAMING ROM. MORE RAM THAN ANY OTHER ROM AVAILABLE.

On the screenshot it will say 193 mb because i had to launch the 5 mb drocap service. But before it was 198. Believe it or not I even got it to 202 mb. But it was only for a second. I wish I could've taken the screenshot right then.

when v4 release?

Posted

Hi Lion, I like your rom very much.

Well done, keep it up, you are the man !!

Posted

when v4 release?

Sometime this week

Posted

Hi Lion, I like your rom very much.

Well done, keep it up, you are the man !!

Thanks man

Posted

thanks for this rom, i ´m used for 4 days and is amazing,

good job!!!

cumps

Posted

thanks for this rom, i ´m used for 4 days and is amazing,

good job!!!

cumps

Thanks man. That means a lot

Posted

pls stop using xloud in roms, it is damaging phones.

let anyone who wants it, use their own initiative to destroy their hardware

Posted

pls stop using xloud in roms, it is damaging phones.

let anyone who wants it, use their own initiative to destroy their hardware

What are u talking about? Xloud works great.

Posted

they won to say, xloud will make damage on phone speaker, because the sound is to loud for that speaker can handle..

Posted

they won to say, xloud will make damage on phone speaker, because the sound is to loud for that speaker can handle..

O ok. I havent had any problems

Posted

Nice ROM, i love it.

Dude, can you please share your wallpaper? The one with the lion? I like how it looks..

Posted

Nice ROM, i love it.

Dude, can you please share your wallpaper? The one with the lion? I like how it looks..

@=@ Really?

Posted

^^^

first post

really?

very funny!

Posted

This ROM looks interesting.

If it had MIUI I would definitely use it, but since MIUI is an absolute requirement for me, guess I'll need to find another one.

~Blaven

Posted

Nice ROM, i love it.

You got it man. Lol. I love that wallpaper too. I'll add it to the main post when I get home.

Posted

@=@ Really?

Lol. U don't like it?

Posted

This ROM looks interesting.

If it had MIUI I would definitely use it, but since MIUI is an absolute requirement for me, guess I'll need to find another one.

~Blaven

U know I have been noticing that you guys here at Modaco love miui. I might try and set one up for yall

Posted

U know I have been noticing that you guys here at Modaco love miui. I might try and set one up for yall

Well, we are here to customize the phone and what's more customisable than MIUI?

Hope you can manage to pull this off, looking forward to it.

~Blaven

Posted

Well, we are here to customize the phone and what's more customisable than MIUI?

Hope you can manage to pull this off, looking forward to it.

~Blaven

Lol. Im working on it. Its hard. Got stuck in a boot loop twice. But im getting closer now

Posted (edited)

You got it man. Lol. I love that wallpaper too. I'll add it to the main post when I get home.

Thx alot, but meanwhile i`ve managed to find the wallpaper on the web, here is a link for anyone interested:

http://1.bp.blogspot...n-wallpaper.jpg

LE: i like the last SE Launcher so i`ve tried to use it... To bad it`s allmost as slow as i`ve remembered, when i start photo widget everything slows down. So i`ve returned to my favorite launcher, Nemus. The rom is extremely smooth with this launcher, to bad i cant use SE widget with it...

I like alot this ROM so far, waiting for your 2.3.7 :D

Edited by Nightwishh

Posted (edited)

Thx alot, but meanwhile i`ve managed to find the wallpaper on the web, here is a link for anyone interested:

http://1.bp.blogspot...n-wallpaper.jpg

Cool lol.

Edited by Kinglion3494

Posted

Lol. Im working on it. Its hard. Got stuck in a boot loop twice. But im getting closer now

Just be sure to first take steps before you even start running or even walking, to get a decent outcome patience is essential.

Every step counts, and every step closer is already an accomplishment, it takes determination to go all the way to the end and reach the desired goal.

So I hope you don't stop somewhere halfway but keep fighting until the end, not only for others, but also for yourself.

Good luck,

~Blaven

Posted

Just be sure to first take steps before you even start running or even walking, to get a decent outcome patience is essential.

Every step counts, and every step closer is already an accomplishment, it takes determination to go all the way to the end and reach the desired goal.

So I hope you don't stop somewhere halfway but keep fighting until the end, not only for others, but also for yourself.

Good luck,

~Blaven

Great statement my friend. But I just started working on it like a few hours ago lol. So I'll get it. Trial and error.