Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

Guest Kinglion3494

Great statement my friend. But I just started working on it like a few hours ago lol. So I'll get it. Trial and error.

Time can change you, but you can't change time, but be sure not to be too hasty, since then it will take longer to clean up the mess than when you would take your time and do everything good.

Take all the time you need mate, you'll get there, I'm sure of it.

~Blaven

Guest Nightwishh

Time can change you, but you can't change time, but be sure not to be too hasty, since then it will take longer to clean up the mess than when you would take your time and do everything good.

Take all the time you need mate, you'll get there, I'm sure of it.

~Blaven

Dude, no offence, but you sound like Confucius :-)

Dude, no offence, but you sound like Confucius :-)

Hehe, I had to use google for a moment there and being compared to a respected philosoficus is no offence, I'll take it as a compliment.

The thing is, I'm myself, and that's who I want to be and who I'll always be.

I made these statements by myself, but I'm really flattered to be compared to someone with a status like that.

Thanks mate,

~Blaven

Hmm.. I feel I want to help you with something..

But I'm not sure what, I've never worked on ROMs before, but if you teach me some things and/or link me to some places where I can get some more information, I would be glad to try and help you out.

When you have successfully integrated MIUI I could make a theme for you though, since I am a graphical designer (Sig and profile Pic made in Photoshop).

Hope you can find any use for me,

~Blaven

Hmm.. I feel I want to help you with something..

But I'm not sure what, I've never worked on ROMs before, but if you teach me some things and/or link me to some places where I can get some more information, I would be glad to try and help you out.

When you have successfully integrated MIUI I could make a theme for you though, since I am a graphical designer (Sig and profile Pic made in Photoshop).

Hope you can find any use for me,

~Blaven

That......is the worst font/color combination I have ever seen!!!

That......is the worst font/color combination I have ever seen!!!

Stay on topic please, if you have any unnecessary negative comments, keep them for yourselves.

I chose this combination not to look good, but to express myself and stand out from others.

You must be a rather small minded person if you get caught up in the details of things.

It is the meaning of the words that is important, not the look.

Have a nice day further,

~Blaven

Edited by Blaven

Stay on topic please, if you have any unnecessary negative comments, keep them for yourselves.

I chose this combination not to look good, but to express myself and stand out from others.

You must be a rather small minded person if you get caught up in the details of things.

It is the meaning of the words that is important, not the look.

Have a nice day further,

~Blaven

really, I think it is on topic as it is not making it any easier to read the forum.

Lol. Why do you care how it looks if the words are more important?

Edited by gogogu

Guest Kinglion3494
Can`t wait to get home to install the update.

Thanks alot, men.

No problem. Im releasing the next update in a couple of hours. V04b. Brings more arc features and ram increase to 199 mb.

Guest aval1392

V04b tomorrow. Brings minor changes in performance for smoother graphics in games and new music player from 2.3.4. A few tweaks to make apps open quicker

Looking forward to it =)

I would like to know if there can be done slightly minor changes into the rom. :)

1. Add more ringing and notifications tone by default.

2. Add an option for reboot.

3. What is theme changer ? It's not working.

4. Add more backgrounds and live wallpapers.

5. Can the font be replaced with the one from ThGO v5 ?

6. In home screen I can't align the icons bottom, there is more space between menu bar and icons. Why's that ?

7. Simi Clock 5x1 widget is saying that there is no space, even if the screen is empty. Again, why's that ?