Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494
I would like to know if there can be done slightly minor changes into the rom.

1. Add more ringing and notifications tone by default.

2. Add an option for reboot.

3. What is theme changer ? It's not working.

4. Add more backgrounds and live wallpapers.

5. Can the font be replaced with the one from ThGO v5 ?

6. In home screen I can't align the icons bottom, there is more space between menu bar and icons. Why's that ?

7. Simi Clock 5x1 widget is saying that there is no space, even if the screen is empty. Again, why's that ?

Thanks

Wow bro lol. This is a gaming Rom. There is already an option for reboot. You need theme manager for the themes to work. You can install wallpaper from the market. The ringtones are on the sd card

update released

question : em on WBv5 atm... using doom v5 kernel... if i flash this rom after wiping everything... will i've to install the kernel again or not?

sorry for being a noob

Guest Kinglion3494

question : em on WBv5 atm... using doom v5 kernel... if i flash this rom after wiping everything... will i've to install the kernel again or not?

sorry for being a noob

Is your bootloader unlocked? And no I think you should be fine as far as the kernel goes.

Is your bootloader unlocked? And no I think you should be fine as far as the kernel goes.

yup unlocked bootloader xD

running dooms v5 kernel atm... n i need settings for that kernel cuz it drains my battery too much... need advice big time... cheers bro u are awesome xD

Guest Kinglion3494

n btw do i've to flash both timescapes or jus the updated one using xrec ???

You have to flash the first one and then boot the phone and then reboot and flash the updated one.

You have to flash the first one and then boot the phone and then reboot and flash the updated one.

btw y do it says i've x10a... even though i've got original x10i ... sorry for being a noob :/

Guest Kinglion3494

btw y do it says i've x10a... even though i've got original x10i ... sorry for being a noob :/

This rom is based on x10a. It doesn't matter if you have an x10 i or not. It still works just the same.

This rom is based on x10a. It doesn't matter if you have an x10 i or not. It still works just the same.

lol k btw em gettin terrible battery performance when awas on WBv5 + Doomv5FS ( Unlocked BL)

any tips ???

Guest MIUI User

My rom has battery tweaks so you'll be fine

So does Wolfbreak, and thats where you got your battery tweaks from And 8 hours gaming battery? Are you joking or not because my battery drains with screen and wifi on fit 6 hours...

Edited by MIUI User

Guest Kinglion3494

So does Wolfbreak, and thats where you got your battery tweaks from

No actually I got my battery tweaks from zdzihu. So yeah. (I know your talking about the flashable zip I provided on my first post. I removed that and replaced the tweaks with zdzihus tweak. It works much better)

Edited by Kinglion3494

Guest MIUI User

No actually I got my battery tweaks from zdzihu. So yeah. (I know your talking about the flashable zip I provided on my first post. I removed that and replaced the tweaks with zdzihus tweak. It works much better)

If you don't mind, Can you post the link or the tweak line to add in my installrecovery.sh

Guest Kinglion3494

If you don't mind, Can you post the link or the tweak line to add in my installrecovery.sh

Ok.

#zdzihu: battery life tweaks (thx hardcore)

#echo "2000" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs

#echo "1000" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs

# exit

Guest MIUI User

Ok.

#zdzihu: battery life tweaks (thx hardcore)

#echo "2000" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs

#echo "1000" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs

# exit

Thanks man great help!

update released

So where is new update cause first post still have v04b? :) This rom is great I would say better that Wolf gaming rom :)

Edited by kosa11

Guest Kinglion3494
I already have this rom installed. For installing the update, do I have to install it just from xrecovery, or do I have to do any wipes (cache, battery, dalvik) ?

Just install it with recovery

Hi, your rom is really great, I have a little bug here, while playing captain america, sometimes I will face auto reboot problem here.. wish got new update to solve it...

Sorry for broken English;)