Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest jianlin

Yes. the add on is in the first post. It says beautiful new interface and includes all 2.3.4 features working.

your link give me error..v2 room include gingervillian tweaks?

Guest jianlin

your link give me error..v2 room include gingervillian tweaks?

don't u think to made a kernel for gaming ?

can u make d links i giv u only got swipe keyboard , theme manager n 2.3.4 music for me?

Edited by jianlin

Guest Kinglion3494
that is what i wait..downloading now..cant wait to install.

thx for one more update.write everything else when try.

cheers

mt2

No problem

Guest mt2jjj

No problem

test everything what i can remember, and rom is great, but no data connection, twice reinstalling, and still same thing.

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest Kinglion3494

test everything what i can remember, and rom is great, but no data connection, twice reinstalling, and still same thing.

You need to accept the sony ericsson filtering in the set up wizard. Or go to settings sony ericsson and download mms settings. Then a pop up will appear. Select your carrier.

Guest mt2jjj

You need to accept the sony ericsson filtering in the set up wizard. Or go to settings sony ericsson and download mms settings. Then a pop up will appear. Select your carrier.

ok.thx

Guest mt2jjj

Great lol

so, what u plan next, as u can see here, trip ported latest miui and relase soon and guys here will have what they won, i suggest that u focus on another suggestions.

Greetings,

I am ready to install this rom but i need to know if gtalk included in this rom or if not its a possibilty to have google apps zip to install extra.

Thanks

Vatis

Guest kosa11

Why do u all talk about V2 when there is already v5a? :P King You should fix first post hehe :) Anyway back to rom I will try to test it soon ;] Version v1 was working very well even without custom kernel ;] Thanks for update!

Guest Kinglion3494
Greetings,

I am ready to install this rom but i need to know if gtalk included in this rom or if not its a possibilty to have google apps zip to install extra.

Thanks

Vatis

No gtalk is not included but you can download that from the market

Guest Kinglion3494
Comparing v2 with v1, v1 have more ram.. I got 170+ram always at v1 but v2 have a round 13x ram... btw, it still a perfect rom to me:)

Wow. Reboot your phone for more ram. You should be in the 180s unless you have more than 30 apps installed then 170

Guest Kinglion3494
Why do u all talk about V2 when there is already v5a? King You should fix first post hehe Anyway back to rom I will try to test it soon ;] Version v1 was working very well even without custom kernel ;] Thanks for update!

Lol. Thanks mate

Guest xinzaii

Wow. Reboot your phone for more ram. You should be in the 180s unless you have more than 30 apps installed then 170

I reboot max also reach 160 lol... apps is lesser than v1 cause it's has full wipe... is it I still need install the update?

Guest Kinglion3494

I reboot max also reach 160 lol... apps is lesser than v1 cause it's has full wipe... is it I still need install the update?

Hmm that's weird. I'm still getting in the 180s. Try rebooting your phone and launching Facebook or the market and download and browse for a while then go to applications and stop everything then you'll have that ram

Edited by Kinglion3494