[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Hello.

I have a question, why go out the trial version of "CyanogenMod 6.0" if the project is in the same 7.1.0 with Android 2.3?

There any disadvantage to working with Android 2.3. I was reading that incorporates improvements such as the duration of the battery and among many others.

So will be waiting for any updates. :-)

I send greetings. Good luck with this great project!

Sorry if my English is bad, I use a translator.

I'm not an expert of Android, but probably you can search for "min. system requirement" of each froyo and gingerbread

I believe with all the good work Dev had done so far, our O2 are born to run Froyo at its maximum (take a look at gingerbread droid on the market, they're at least with 800Mhz CPU and 1Gb ram)

Correct me if I'm wrong

Guest jingang

I have been to come from Shanghai's , exploitation , froyoB3 always esteeming you to i8000 have been already very good , at present, have brought much better information to much better information we , have needed to go ahead to CM6, thank your exploitation

your english is .... ...i donot understand..

I have been to come from Shanghai's , exploitation , froyoB3 always esteeming you to i8000 have been already very good , at present, have brought much better information to much better information we , have needed to go ahead to CM6, thank your exploitation

your english is .... ...i donot understand..

I think's it's translated directly from chinese language using G-translate..

I'm sure that he/she said that he/she from shanghai. and he/she is glad to have android on his/her I8000.. and now he/she think we need to go ahead to CM6 and that's good news for us.. thank's to dev team for exploring and sharing to us.. :P

*sorry if I'm wrong..

Guest jingang

I think's it's translated directly from chinese language using G-translate..

I'm sure that he/she said that he/she from shanghai. and he/she is glad to have android on his/her I8000.. and now he/she think we need to go ahead to CM6 and that's good news for us.. thank's to dev team for exploring and sharing to us.. :P

*sorry if I'm wrong..

i agree with youbiggrin.gif

To those who experienced problem (FC) with camera:

for unknown reason, something weird yet encouraging happened to my O2driod

UPDATE: click on the camera/ home button (with unknown operation), flash suddenly lights on (like torch)

in order to switch it off, I suppose my once force-closed camera will do and so I activate camera app

~ there goes the miracle ~ camera app no longer FC, and I can have access to all function

so I'd suggest others who experienced the FC with camera, try if

"activate flash (through stand-alone torch app or launcher) => camera app"

be an work-around

Edited by Job21

Guest shoarmabakpao

I'm not an expert of Android, but probably you can search for "min. system requirement" of each froyo and gingerbread

I believe with all the good work Dev had done so far, our O2 are born to run Froyo at its maximum (take a look at gingerbread droid on the market, they're at least with 800Mhz CPU and 1Gb ram)

Correct me if I'm wrong

Gingerbread does not have any specific requirements. We currently need proper 3d drivers that's it.

Here's a quotatie: Another Android engineer, Brian Swetland, also weighed in. “Any device that runs well with Froyo should run even better with Gingerbread. The base hardware requirements have not changed.

Thus since we already hit CM 6 and the dev's said it works fast. So we can test it out and just as always we get the most annoying bugs. After those bugs (only if there are bugs) are solved then we could consider an upgrade. But for now we need an stable build. For further plans you should ask an dev.

Edited by shoarmabakpao

Gingerbread does not have any specific requirements. We currently need proper 3d drivers that's it.

Here's a quotatie: Another Android engineer, Brian Swetland, also weighed in. “Any device that runs well with Froyo should run even better with Gingerbread. The base hardware requirements have not changed.

Thus since we already hit CM 6 and the dev's said it works fast. So we can test it out and just as always we get the most annoying bugs. After those bugs (only if there are bugs) are solved then we could consider an upgrade. But for now we need an stable build. For further plans you should ask an dev.

hope u didn't mistaken me - i'm in fact trying to claim ppl down on the 2.3 - why rush for another upgrade when we haven't had a solid base in 2.2

for me, even the current froyo is good

Guest shoarmabakpao

hope u didn't mistaken me - i'm in fact trying to claim ppl down on the 2.3 - why rush for another upgrade when we haven't had a solid base in 2.2

for me, even the current froyo is good

It is said that if your device can run properly froyo, then it should be able to run gingerbread. But Voyteckst already said that in the current state we can not run Gingerbread because of the lack of proper 2D/3D Drivers. At the time we got those proper drivers then we should be able to try Gingerbread out.

For me the current Froyo is superb ^_^ But there is always place for improvement and that's why the dev's will roll out the CM update which should give us an gain in speed.

Edited by shoarmabakpao

Guest matriX1218

66 User(s) are reading this topic

38 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. matriX1218,
  2. Nithree,
  3. s jithu,
  4. Job21,
  5. antonio junior,
  6. Neio,
  7. oronzo,
  8. dex6er,
  9. jtsabino,
  10. kbyao,
  11. enpw2,
  12. Zeeplay9,
  13. thanh_nha0706,
  14. bartcom,
  15. Tamerlan2009,
  16. Fresh_SPK,
  17. dimasik55,
  18. Alter88,
  19. Darkden,
  20. mihai_mihai,
  21. dr3n01,
  22. maliabg,
  23. carlospaco,
  24. alabama20,
  25. jingang,
  26. slymn,
  27. Tomek85,
  28. Athlos,
  29. knank,
  30. Rapid81,
  31. xguoq,
  32. Baros008,
  33. marios32,
  34. xcavs,
  35. kiprio,
  36. ASIDER,
  37. mavado,
  38. Nelson Neoh
All are waiting CM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by matriX1218

Guest jingang

68 User(s) are reading this topic

29 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. matriX1218,
  2. dimasik55,
  3. bartcom,
  4. urgi,
  5. Fresh_SPK,
  6. comeonbaby,
  7. Job21,
  8. slymn,
  9. KoviAtti,
  10. nikkotsoi,
  11. Sim Kai Long,
  12. rmichalko,
  13. patsuper,
  14. andylau,
  15. xcavs,
  16. mutimuti,
  17. radie,
  18. alabama20,
  19. vehicles,
  20. ghost168,
  21. lotuxete,
  22. ADQ,
  23. longsin,
  24. palme,
  25. kiprio,
  26. keop,
  27. con73,
  28. ASIDER,
  29. javirodcal
All are waiting CM

today or tomorrow?any one know it?

Guest Kamote14

68 User(s) are reading this topic

29 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. matriX1218,
  2. dimasik55,
  3. bartcom,
  4. urgi,
  5. Fresh_SPK,
  6. comeonbaby,
  7. Job21,
  8. slymn,
  9. KoviAtti,
  10. nikkotsoi,
  11. Sim Kai Long,
  12. rmichalko,
  13. patsuper,
  14. andylau,
  15. xcavs,
  16. mutimuti,
  17. radie,
  18. alabama20,
  19. vehicles,
  20. ghost168,
  21. lotuxete,
  22. ADQ,
  23. longsin,
  24. palme,
  25. kiprio,
  26. keop,
  27. con73,
  28. ASIDER,
  29. javirodcal
All are waiting CM

hey why my name is not here,, been here since the 25th, waiting for the release.. hehehee very much xcited,, willing to wait still..

Guest marios32

Ohhh i know i am not supposed to make crap posts at this hour! -_-

But i am so excited, i can't wait :lol:

Froyo is much better than windows as is but yes there is much room for improvement.

Now hurry with the cm beta :P

Love to the Devs :wub: :blush:

Guest matriX1218

Well... Well... Well...

Don't get too excited... the upcoming beta needs to many repairs before release... :rolleyes:

better to wait rather then getting disappointed with early release... One more thing It has very good battery life.. SO be patience... :)