[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest haze028

Honestly everyone, develop some patience. I know you're excited for the release, we all are, but just wait for it. The dev team is doing this on their own free will in their own spare time, so they can take as long as they need to put out a stable android release. I for one am just grateful they are there doing it. Many thanks to Voyteckst and the rest of the dev team for the amazing work.

Guest voyteckst

Hooray!!! :)

thanks DEV ,i love you :lol:

Please only concrete posts. If You want to thank, just click + sign in the first post.

Edited by voyteckst

Guest shoarmabakpao

Please only concrete posts. If You want to thank, just click + sign in the first post.

The server must be overloaded now. It does not give me the download. I click it but it keeps loading and then gives me an error that it can't load the webpage.

EDIT: it works now ^_^

Edited by shoarmabakpao

The server must be overloaded now. It does not give me the download. I click it but it keeps loading and then gives me an error that it can't load the webpage.

same stuff with me :D site is way too overloaded! DDOS-ers :ninja:

Guest Boddish

OMG 121 users reading this!!blink.gif

I am downloading it right now and I can say is very slow... I am at 12kb/s right now sad.gif...

I Hope battery life is better now... Thanks devs you are AWESOME

Guest haze028

Well worth the wait. Love the boot screen, looks great. Runs quick and smooth like voyteckst had said. I've already managed to freeze the phone by using the camera hardware button, but all movement and app loading was smooth and snappy. Fantastic job!

This phone was made to run Android, why Samsung ever wasted such a device by using Windows will forever be beyond me.

All we need now is a way to permanently remove and replace windows with android and we're set.

Edited by haze028

Guest jingang

Well worth the wait. Love the boot screen, looks great. Runs quick and smooth like voyteckst had said. I've already managed to freeze the phone by using the camera hardware button, but all movement and app loading was smooth and snappy. Fantastic job!

This phone was made to run Android, why Samsung ever wasted such a device by using Windows will forever be beyond me.

where you download???can you share it?

Guest haze028

I downloaded off the project page where it is posted, I can't share it, as the dev team wants all download to be from there. I'm sure it's only going slowly due to the high volume of people downloading it right now, once the big rush is done I'm sure you're download rate will increase. It is well worth the wait

Guest jingang

I downloaded off the project page where it is posted, I can't share it, as the dev team wants all download to be from there. I'm sure it's only going slowly due to the high volume of people downloading it right now, once the big rush is done I'm sure you're download rate will increase. It is well worth the wait

ok....wait ...rolleyes.gif

installed at SD - OK used old partition ext and swap

first boot approx- 10 min

surprise- all app already in that mean upgraded old system

finally - is quit quickest as froyo 3 but still have to wait when clink on app just 3-5 sec (memory occupied 45-55MB)

1- bug - keyboard has missing numbers in top right corner (qwerty-12345) - missing 3 6 7 8 9

but if change to numeric (left down button) all numbers are there and works

2-bug - not working adobe flash player

v10.1.61.68 when instaled browser crash

any idea how watch video at web? (NOT youtube!)

THX for you enthusiasm to DO IT.

Edited by urgi