• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

5247 posts in this topic

Posted

悟★CM6B2自用极速版.zip.torren...

Started very slow. 0,7 % now...

Posted

no seeds...

any chance of uploading on regular file sharing server?

one you know and have access to it?

Posted (edited)

one you know and have access to it?

uloz.to ... in english- ulozto.net

mediafire.com

Edited by PACOSH

Posted

悟★CM6B2自用极速版.zip.torrent

Downloading..... Thanks

Posted

guys please upload rom in mediafile

Posted

guys please upload rom in mediafile

will do, but first have to finish with torrent download.. after 2 hours on 30%..

Posted

what tool is needed to write file.GHO on a memory card?

Posted

what tool is needed to write file.GHO on a memory card?

there was some info on that chinese site (google translate helped a bit) from first post here about this rom.. i will give it a shot tomorrow, looks like there is still bout 8 hours of downloading ahead for me

Posted

u need norton ghost software

Posted

did anyone here actually downloaded, installed and tested this rom already? if so, can u try to share the installation process and what kind of experience you have with this rom (compared to beta2)? thanx

Posted

no one here test and upload that rom!!!!??

Posted

im downloading it (slow, now stuck on 60% with no seed).. if the download will be successful i will try to install it and will put it here.. but to be honest without anyone helping with translation of that chinese instruction i dont believe i will be able to finish that.. did anyone finish the download at least?

Posted

I just installed it seems to work surprisingly well

Posted

synescu rom work well ؟؟my friends Said this rom working well and havnt problem and boot very fast

Posted

About the current Beta2, anyone from America lost phone signal? It returns a Invalid IMEI message for me. Already tried to switch between i65 and wm script.

Posted

synescu rom work well ؟؟my friends Said this rom working well and havnt problem and boot very fast

yes your friend is right. anyone has finished downloading the torrent?

Posted

for all interested in the new chinese rom alex5874 started new thread about it so please dont make any comments here anymore to leave this thread for beta2 only:

http://tinyurl.com/cu8agb2

Posted (edited)

hii guys, i have several question right now,

how to change ram capacity on my android? i got 153 Mb and i want to increase it,, like 200 Mb maybe?

<in startup.txt i'm changing Set ramsize 180*1024*1024 and i got ram still 153M>

and my second question how to fix Black screen after call?

There is a bug in a phone call. When call is finished, screen stays black.,

Step by step please,,

thank you for u'r advice,,

Edited by agung.imannuel

Posted

beat4

Posted

Phone part switching to Phone_I8000XXJJ1.bin.

I'd like to switch my SD installation to I8000XXJJ1. I tried the script renaming as from readme.txt without success. Then I tried a clean install and after the first boot, again the renaming: still not working.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems there is a problem in loadmod: the command that invokes the script at the beginning refers to a path (/storage) still unmounted at that stage; so the script /storage/cm_o2_update.sh is not launched.

So I tried to modify loadmod moving the mounting of /storage on top: the script was executed (I got a /storage/cm_o2_update.txt and loadmod, dpram.ko and libsec-ril.so had been overwritten with the .wm versions) but still not working. Then, after a new clean install, I tried to launch the script manually and eventually to copy the files one by one. Always with no success.

There must be something else... (maybe in /efs?)

Any hint from the developers?

Thank you in advance.

Posted

Hi

My storage has problem, And became read-only. I can't copy any file to it.

Is there anyway to install This on I8000 without any use of My storage? I see a lot of people has this problem and No one ask for a solution! :(

I have a SD card 16gb Class 6. Please tell me How install on SD without any file on My storage.

Posted

thanks