[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest erikcas

Beta3 available.

Voyteckst, has source changed? If yes, will it be published? I am very interested in your solutions :)

Edited by erikcas

Guest voyteckst

Voyteckst, has source changed? If yes, will it be published, I am very interested in your solutions :)

Yes, many source changes. Not published yet.

Guest alabama20

Great.

Now i'm stuck on "Android on Omnia II... Loading..." Maybe the partitions in the startup file... I have on sdb2 ext2 partition. Then the in startup file should be 0p2 or 1p2?

Guest voyteckst

Now i'm stuck on "Android on Omnia II... Loading..." Maybe the partitions in the startup file... I have on sdb2 ext2 partition. Then the in startup file should be 0p2 or 1p2?

For My Storage probably 1p2 (if You changed layout). connect it to linux and do: parted /dev/sd? print (where ? is Your MS disk letter on linux).

what i can do for the camera problem ???

I have to run again the installation of beta 3 ????

What is the problem with camera? It's kind strange tat camera works for some and for others not...

Edited by voyteckst

Guest harrypotter222

In future maybe yes, for now not. We cannot support different configurations, because it would took a lot of time for testing only installer.

understood, I will try to test this tonight, thanks for your team's hard work :D

If you have a external SD card in phone, is 1p2

If you havn't a SD card in phone, is 0p2

Guest alabama20

So there could be bug in installer.

I think too because for me the ext2 partition was only created, but the files weren't present... so i did it myself from ubuntu but again stuck on the loading screen. i'll try to change in the startup file to 0p2

EDIT: it's working now ;)

Edited by alabama20

Guest lotuxete

hello again

Can i ask someone what is the tts service and the pico tts ???

I need it ??

If no how i can kill it and dont run it again ???

TTS = Text-To-Speech.

So, basically, it makes possible to read loudly with real voices texts form different applications, like Office, PDF, eBooks, etc. It's not longer to be needed. In consequence, you can remove TTS and TTS Pico with the Market App. "System App Remover".

I only use TTS either PC or Mobile when I'm confused about the pronunciation of any word in a foreign language.

Anyway there is other TTS engines better than Pico TTS, like "SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine".

Bye.

Guest Odysseas07

TTS = Text-To-Speech.

So, basically, it makes possible to read loudly with real voices texts form different applications, like Office, PDF, eBooks, etc. It's not longer to be needed. In consequence, you can remove TTS and TTS Pico with the Market App. "System App Remover".

I only use TTS either PC or Mobile when I'm confused about the pronunciation of any word in a foreign language.

Anyway there is other TTS engines better than Pico TTS, like "SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine".

Bye.

If i delete it i will have problem ????

Guest synescu

Is it possible? ONLY USE FILE EXT4.TAR.GZ in my storage installation using the terminal or all files needed to create the swap partition?

Edited by synescu

Guest voyteckst

OK. Everything works except the swap file sad.gif If i have a swap file on sdb3 then where should i write and what?

So it didn't installed correctly. Probably I can check some possibilities, but I need tester.

I can't auto update frome beta2 in my sd card installed .the update installer can't creat ext backup ,and can't creat swap parttion. It ask me yes or no ,how can I press any key?

trying full installing

thx for update..

sorry for my english

can't creat partition when I install it to my storage card ,

and now try install to sd card..

Istall on Sd card is OK..

thx againrolleyes.gif

Edited by picfan

Guest marios32

I tried to install beta 3(sd automated installation) and setup was creating partitions and all and at some point it says cant find ext4.tar.gz on My Storage.

And it keeps restarting.. i tried 5 times already and i get the same message. I also tried reformating sd card and trying again but that wouldnt work too.

Any help would be very much apreciated.