-------

Guest tillaz

Tilaz, any news of deodexing the Bluemonte for the RTL patch...I'd realy like an alternative to CM7

i stopped all work on the device for a couple of weeks.. not got the time at the moment with my daughters bday coming up & xmas

i dont really want to deodex this rom for the loss of internal space, so i am going to have 2 versions deodexed & no deodex wink.gif

Guest dadashi

i stopped all work on the device for a couple of weeks.. not got the time at the moment with my daughters bday coming up & xmas

i dont really want to deodex this rom for the loss of internal space, so i am going to have 2 versions deodexed & no deodex wink.gif

Ok, thanks Tilaz

Guest FatLadZ

NEW THEME ADDED TO FIRST POST, UNDER THE ADD-ON'S

beautifull :D

i love the messages folder

when it was blue i was looking for ages to find it

now it leaps out at me :lol:

beautifull :D

i love the messages folder

when it was blue i was looking for ages to find it

now it leaps out at me :lol:

flashlight & 800x480 recording will come when i start work on the rom again (after 22th November) this is just stuff that i forgot to upload smile.gif

there will also be a new link up for the green theme later today.. it removes any sign of pink & the actual pink version will be available

Guest FatLadZ

i eagerly await the flashlight but im sure mrs fatz will love the pink theme :)

was pleasantly surprised how bright the android logo is while making a call :)

Guest Wacky.ddw

flashlight & 800x480 recording will come when i start work on the rom again (after 22th November) this is just stuff that i forgot to upload smile.gif

there will also be a new link up for the green theme later today.. it removes any sign of pink & the actual pink version will be available

The flashlight would be nice to find the keylock for when im drunk :P No drinking to mutch till afther the 22th november then i guess :P

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Anyone has tried go weather with this rom with go weather? I cant get settings on screen.

Just tried Go weather and uninstalled it as I couldn't figure out how to use it. I never tried it before so I am definitely having problems but I don't know if it is related to the ROM

Guest cyberbit

it is related to the ROM, go weather doesnt work with this rom or even with the stock rom, i want to try rom 3.5 but i am waiting for tillaz to upload v1.5 and see what happen,

it is related to the ROM, go weather doesnt work with this rom or even with the stock rom, i want to try rom 3.5 but i am waiting for tillaz to upload v1.5 and see what happen,

wots the problem you have with it....

i have it working fine (took about 5 to 10 mins to update lactation & stuff though)

20111111192848.png

Edited by tillaz

Guest tilal6991

Tillaz maybe iam just a nerd but i cannot get setting menu, the middle hardware key doesnt pull up the settings screen.

How can you do it??

It's a common problem across all stock orange based roms.

ok i understand but if Tillaz can is he using other kind of rom???

its working fine on Bluetooth 1.8.D that's wot the picture is taken from. it just takes time to get your location

(5 or 10 mins)

ahh i see, the menu button is not working in the app... that's something the apps dev will need to fix

Edited by tillaz

Ya but its only on this mobile i have a htc desire and it works that must be something about the skate

more likely that the dev needs to add support for this device smile.gif