-------

Guest tillaz

Just flashed your green-theme, very impessive Tillaz! Really like it! :)

I didn't like the battery icon, really not a fan of those icons so I replaced the framework-res.apk with stock one, however...now most of the green theme has gone, if you please can provide me with the framework-res.apk from your green-theme without the fancy battery icon, that would be great :)

I've gone back to it now purely because of everything about the theme, the new droid when you try to connect to USB mass storage is a very nice feature! Would still like the battery fix :)

flash this over the green theme for stock battery icons http://www.mediafire...tbdegv5dtd31ui5

no wipes

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

you have no status bar at all ?

or power widget ?

No the whole notificationsbar was gone, so i couldnt put anything on the sd card eighter so i just flashed bluemonte 1.8D over it again without doing any wipes.

Now i have the bar back and everything stays the same. Or do you recommend restoring from the backup again and flashing the notifications fix?

Guest Bazabaza

No the whole notificationsbar was gone, so i couldnt put anything on the sd card eighter so i just flashed bluemonte 1.8D over it again without doing any wipes.

Now i have the bar back and everything stays the same. Or do you recommend restoring from the backup again and flashing the notifications fix?

Same here

if you want your back up flash that from recovery & then flash the fix i posted straight after with no wipes

you can always access your sd card/usb storage mode from clockworkmod (could be helpful in the future) by going to mounts and storage then selecting mount usb storage wink.gif

Guest dadashi

Hi Tilaz, any news of deodexing for adding Arabic/Hebrew RTL support ?

Bluemonte offers VGA video camera support and even lgcamera works as well, unlike cm7....

Edited by dadashi

Tillaz...I have been using your 'Green-theme' for a few of days now, i've noticed alot of stand out features, when making calls...the cool looking android, also the green colour is applied almost everywhere throughout your rom, when texting the text box is highlighted green at the border, the theme gives the phone that feeling of extra sharpness in its layout, very good stuff! :)

Hi Tilaz, any news of deodexing for adding Arabic/Hebrew RTL support ?

Bluemonte offers VGA video camera support and even lgcamera works as well, unlike cm7....

next Monday i will be starting to work on the device again, as i will then have more free time wink.gif

EDIT: could you send me the link to the .zip for the RTL that worked for you

Edited by tillaz

I accidentally installed this over CM7 nightly without doing the wipes, what shall I do? Phone seems a little slow but I kept all my old apps which is a good thing :D...

Is this okay?

Edited by kn100

Guest dadashi

next Monday i will be starting to work on the device again, as i will then have more free time wink.gif

EDIT: could you send me the link to the .zip for the RTL that worked for you

There is no specific zip.

YOu must download the necessary patch software and follow the instructions.

YOu have to extract the framework.jar, libandroid_runtime.so, libwebcore.so from any android deodexed rom. Put the files into the patch software, execute and the new RTL files will be written. You must then put these new files into your rom.zip and replace any old ones.

Then you can flash the rom.zip and you have RTL support... easy as pie.

ONLY you must have a deodexed rom for this method to work.

HERE is the link to the instructions and patch software

Hope you can add this to your BlueMonte, specialy the 2.3.4 so we can still have the stock Booster and Dolby apps.

Also lgcamera works with BlueMonte , it doesn't with cm7...

There is no specific zip.

YOu must download the necessary patch software and follow the instructions.

YOu have to extract the framework.jar, libandroid_runtime.so, libwebcore.so from any android deodexed rom. Put the files into the patch software, execute and the new RTL files will be written. You must then put these new files into your rom.zip and replace any old ones.

Then you can flash the rom.zip and you have RTL support... easy as pie.

ONLY you must have a deodexed rom for this method to work.

HERE is the link to the instructions and patch software

Hope you can add this to your BlueMonte, specialy the 2.3.4 so we can still have the stock Booster and Dolby apps.

Also lgcamera works with BlueMonte , it doesn't with cm7...

could you upload the pre patched files for me and i will make a flashable .zip from them wink.gif

Guest dadashi

the pre patched files have to come from a deodexed rom, thats the problem...The BlueMonte isnt deodexed

only GingerBlue was deodexed and that isnt the best rom anymore...

you cant use prepatched files from different roms either. I tried that and it didnt work.

The files to patch have to be from the particular rom to be RTLd...in our case the latest BlueMonte which has to be deodexed first..

Here is a link to the latest Patch Software

Edited by dadashi

the pre patched files have to come from a deodexed rom, thats the problem...The BlueMonte isnt deodexed

only GingerBlue was deodexed and that isnt the best rom anymore...

you cant use prepatched files from different roms either. I tried that and it didnt work.

The files to patch have to be from the particular rom to be RTLd...in our case the latest BlueMonte which has to be deodexed first..

Here is a link to the latest Patch Software

i know lol, its for the deoxed version of bluemonte so it can be an add-on via flashable.zip

just use the files from blueginger they will just be the same after i deodex bluemonte..

reason i ask, is you know they work i can't test lol wink.gif

Guest dadashi

i know lol, its for the deoxed version of bluemonte so it can be an add-on via flashable.zip

just use the files from blueginger they will just be the same after i deodex bluemonte..

reason i ask, is you know they work i can't test lol wink.gif

OK Tilal, here are the prepatched and the patched files from GingerBlueV2.

Input are the Prepatched and OutPut are patched ready to put in rom.zip

Guest JamesMcD

Hi.

I have my OMC unlocked on stock, I have clockworkmod installed, which I can access :)

I have extracted the zip. How do I install the ROM onto the phone? (do I copy it onto the memorycard somewhere and then select it from clockworkmod like with the SanFran)?

Thanks.

Edited by JamesMcD

Guest dadashi

RTL ADD-ON > http://www.mediafire...7kdzoi9s3iz9056 (adds RTL support)

REVERT-RTL-ADD-ON > http://www.mediafire...qxt7f4m132ywny0 (removes RTL add-on)

(DEODEXED ROMS ONLY ON 2.3.4)

dadashi could you please test they's flashable .zip's smile.gif

Thanks, I'll give it a go.... the input are the prepatched and the output are the patched..

I have to flash the Bluemonte first, I'm on the old GingerBlueV2 with RTL...IM reverting to 1.8c with the stock android mediaplayers

Edited by dadashi

Hi.

I have my OMC unlocked on stock, I have clockworkmod installed, which I can access :)

I have extracted the zip. How do I install the ROM onto the phone? (do I copy it onto the memorycard somewhere and then select it from clockworkmod like with the SanFran)?

Thanks.

don't extract the zip just put it on your sdcard & install it via clockworkmod

Thanks, I'll give it a go.... the input are the prepatched and the output are the patched..

I have to flash the Bluemonte first, I'm on the old GingerBlueV2 with RTL...IM reverting to 1.8c with the stock android mediaplayers

noo... you will have to try it with blueginger or any deodexed rom on 2.3.4, i still need to deodex bluemonte before it will work

Edited by tillaz