-------

Guest tillaz

Guest dadashi

cool, deodexed version of bluemonte will be soon

I look forward to that Tilaz....Bluemonte is a good rom, though I prefer the stock mediaplayers in V1.8C...If you sort the V3 out with 800x480 video recording and working video light and flashlight it'll be even better naturally.

GingerblueV2 with RTL is working and has the stock signal booster, dolby sound and HD calls, but it's a slower rom missing the optimisations in recent roms.

The last V3 version of cyanogenmod for skate has poor camera support and only records in 352x288 no matter what software you use, its a trade off for the cyanogen goodies....unfortunately cyanogenmod camera support has always been poor for all devices.

For example blade, it can record 800x480 MP4 using lgcamera in stock roms but with the latest cyanogenmod nightly it only records in VGA

Edited by dadashi

Guest JamesMcD

Hi.

Iv installed BLUEMONTE 1.8D on my OMC, got my APNs working, can browse web. All good.

However, when I try and sign into google account to bring down all my contacts it keeps saying username and password dont match, I have checked each letter as it should be, all is correct.

Signing in with [email protected] and my password. I checked it on my desktop, signing back in with the same as it was fine. Any ideas why my OMC wont sign into google?

Im on three and in UK.

Thanks.

Guest kevwales

Hi.

Iv installed BLUEMONTE 1.8D on my OMC, got my APNs working, can browse web. All good.

However, when I try and sign into google account to bring down all my contacts it keeps saying username and password dont match, I have checked each letter as it should be, all is correct.

Signing in with [email protected] and my password. I checked it on my desktop, signing back in with the same as it was fine. Any ideas why my OMC wont sign into google?

Im on three and in UK.

Thanks.

Hi

Try [email protected]

Worked for me :)

Guest zomgbugs

No.. it says "you must add an account to continue" and takes me to the google account Sign In or Create. :/

Just put username, no need for the gmail bit - it does it itself. Then hit the pass field, and enter your details.

Guest dibbles

Hi

Thanks to tillaz for putting together this ROM. After unlocking my newly bought OMC I have installed this (1.8d) and it works a treat. So much so that my wife has just popped out to buy herself one.! That means we will have both upgraded our SF phones to the now unlocked OMC. :)

I look forward to that Tilaz....Bluemonte is a good rom, though I prefer the stock mediaplayers in V1.8C...If you sort the V3 out with 800x480 video recording and working video light and flashlight it'll be even better naturally.

GingerblueV2 with RTL is working and has the stock signal booster, dolby sound and HD calls, but it's a slower rom missing the optimisations in recent roms.

The last V3 version of cyanogenmod for skate has poor camera support and only records in 352x288 no matter what software you use, its a trade off for the cyanogen goodies....unfortunately cyanogenmod camera support has always been poor for all devices.

For example blade, it can record 800x480 MP4 using lgcamera in stock roms but with the latest cyanogenmod nightly it only records in VGA

finished the deodexing... BUT iv got 2 very weird problems... market app & youtube app are not showing up... blink.gif

hopefully i can get this up today though...

reason begin, im selling my OMC soon... so i want to try & get everything done for you people before hand smile.gif

i might even buy an OMC again at some point...

Guest dadashi

I will be happy to be the first to try it ...:)

I had the chance to buy a brand new Desire HD for £230 but I decided against it... Im sticking with my OMC for the time being. Im a happy budget phone user :D

Looks like youve set your sights on the Huwai Honour, thatll be about £100 more expensive than a skate

Guest anfield786

HI,

Installed 1.8D on my OMC last nite and is a great rom, Excellent work. Only issue I have which I noticed this morning is that when I try to text or search the internet the keyboard doesnt work (wont populate the box). I have to switch phone off then on and works ok for a short while then same issue again.

Any idea(s) as to what the issue is and how I rectify it?

Thanks

Guest JamesMcD

Can you sign into Market?

I got it all sorted!!

With some mobile apps such as google login, you cannot use your normal gmail password. You have to goto google account settings and use "application specific password" or disable "2 step verification". I did the app specific passwords, which creates a temp password for you to use and that did it!

Job done.

I have to say to all involved this is a superb rom, you guys are great, such an active an innovative community. so a big thanks! :)

HI,

Installed 1.8D on my OMC last nite and is a great rom, Excellent work. Only issue I have which I noticed this morning is that when I try to text or search the internet the keyboard doesnt work (wont populate the box). I have to switch phone off then on and works ok for a short while then same issue again.

Any idea(s) as to what the issue is and how I rectify it?

Thanks

did you do all three wipes before installing...

all finished & ready to upload smile.gif

Guest wrtease

i no people say they leave but they soon come back as they got bored .so for shure zte is 1 that gives you the pleasure of experimenting and ecitment so thats why i am zte man as like the challenge of trying roms.and themes and whatever comes along.i have to say thats my opinion.

and tillaz whatever you choose all the best.

I RTL patched the Elitemovil Skate 2.3.5 rom which is deodexed and is a surprisingly good rom

Ive posted it here

Im waiting eagerly for the BlueMonte with RTL support

It will be nice if you make a seperate RTL Flash.zip for the Bluemonte as well

uploading now @ 40%

will have flashable .zip's to enable & disable RTL

although i must admit i would only recommend people using this rom if they require RTL support... & thats only because it has less internal memory because of the deodexing, 117mb to be precise compared to 135mb on odexed version, BUT i doubt it will make a difference if you use link2sd

also take note that youtube & market might not be visible until you sign in to your account or connect to the net...

Edited by tillaz

Guest dibbles

Having just flashed your 1.8D and not needing any RTL support would there be any advantages or fixes in the version you are uploading now to make it worth while to flash..?

Having just flashed your 1.8D and not needing any RTL support would there be any advantages or fixes in the version you are uploading now to make it worth while to flash..?

nah, its just a straight copy of 1.8.D only for people who need RTL smile.gif

except it has the stock music & video apps back