-------

Guest tillaz

Im having trouble with "Market"...I get alot of "connection timed out" messages and cant download apps...tried reboot but no difference.....Ive done a clean install of Bluemonte with full wipe....

Im having trouble with "Market"...I get alot of "connection timed out" messages and cant download apps...tried reboot but no difference.....Ive done a clean install of Bluemonte with full wipe....

yes, i had the same trouble last night, this is because they have updated the android market again to 3.1.5.. it should automatically update if you are signed in to your account.

you will know when it has because the market will be back to the green icon.

will be releasing an update soon with the new market in it to match the theme and hopefull the option to record in 480p smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Dear tillaz:

It's nice ROM for skate ! very beauty and fast ~

but I meet some trouble in app2sd ! I could running and setting partition (ext3) , install the app also will auto link to sd. (I had to reboot phone after setting). but sometime (random) app2sd error for write sd , when this error occur, the all application that link by add2sd will be lose ,after reset phone .!

PS: I had to remove the app2sd on /system/app and install from market , the situation is the same !

PS: I use the same rule and the same partition working on official ROM with app2sd ,no problem

PS: Before flash this ROM, full wipe !

PS: CPU setting the max 979Mhz , enable the sd improve function and setting 2048KB

Do you have any idea ??

hey, i just noticed that when you do a full wipe in clockworkmod recovery it formats the second partition to ext3 (regardless of wot is woz before)

Guest Monte_Jonte_Carlo

Good I was looking for info on improving the camera. HD recording will be very nice, be it 480p or 720p. Also I notice in the Skate manual from ZTE there is a function in the original Rom for a call recorder. Would be handy but Orange seem not to have bothered with it.

Good I was looking for info on improving the camera. HD recording will be very nice, be it 480p or 720p. Also I notice in the Skate manual from ZTE there is a function in the original Rom for a call recorder. Would be handy but Orange seem not to have bothered with it.

when you make a call press the menu button and the option to record will pop up.

the only problem on this rom im getting is when i go into gallery is sometimes reboots the phone and i dont know why.:blink:

...hasn't happened to me....very nice rom, stabile and fast...

the only problem on this rom im getting is when i go into gallery is sometimes reboots the phone and i dont know why.:blink:

could you tell me if you are overclocked when this is happening ? .

Edited by tillaz

yeah im at 998mhz

you should run quadrant tests on various frequencies to see wot you phone is stable at, i think it will be 940mhz.

to be honest i do not run overclocked as i have not found any need for extra power at the moment,

even the video of the hd gaming i posted woz on stock speeds smile.gif

could you pls the download link of the Chinese xt9 keyboard ,

tks

i'm sorry but i don't think there is Chinese xt9 keyboard, the one i posted woz from the stock orange/OMC rom,

you could try the market tho, you might find a similar keyboard in Chinese smile.gif

<<<UPDATE COMING SOON>>

tilal6991 is now contributing to the rom and has added improved performance & other tweaks

possible new fatures

480p video recording.

wiimote & other Bluetooth controller support

ad hoc wifi support

Edited by tillaz

Guest philmein

<<<UPDATE COMING SOON>>

tilal6991 is now contributing to the rom and has added improved performance & tweaks

possible new fatures

480p video recording.

wiimote & other Bluetooth controller support

ad hoc wifi support

thank for the news good to see you guys working togetherbiggrin.gif

Guest LadronZTE

I know it' s pretty lame question, but guys... what do i need for installing this rom on my skate ? i bought this phone just yesterday and like always, i am looking for upgrades, i used to flash all computer devices for better performance, but this thingy is driving me crazy... i spent all day looking for "how to videos" or how to guides, but still i am not able to move from the starting spot. My question is simple, what do i need to to get this custom rom working ?

My phone : version P743B01 core version: 2.6.35.7-perf zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT i am using MAC OS 10.5.8

I know that you would probably think that i should UTFG or smthg like that, but i really tried :/ hope you will be friendly on me :) cheers

I know it' s pretty lame question, but guys... what do i need for installing this rom on my skate ? i bought this phone just yesterday and like always, i am looking for upgrades, i used to flash all computer devices for better performance, but this thingy is driving me crazy... i spent all day looking for "how to videos" or how to guides, but still i am not able to move from the starting spot. My question is simple, what do i need to to get this custom rom working ?

My phone : version P743B01 core version: 2.6.35.7-perf zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT i am using MAC OS 10.5.8

I know that you would probably think that i should UTFG or smthg like that, but i really tried :/ hope you will be friendly on me :) cheers

do this http://android.modac...-the-zte-skate/

then......

copy you custom rom to your phones sd card it should be a .zip

boot into clockwork recovery by powering you phone on and when the green android man shows up press and hold the volume down button untill small vibration then release, it should now boot in recovery.

volume buttons = up & down movements.

home button = select/ok

back button = go back

select wipe data/factory reset

press yes

select wipe cache partion

press yes

now select install .zip from sdcard

choose .zip from sdcard

navigate to you custom rom

select it and press yes

wait for it to install.........