• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fix data MIUI rom 1.9.16

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey bro just paste the hotfix not the whole rom thats why its called "fix"

Posted

Thanks Robert

Posted

Can't connect through WiFi does it have to be static?

Posted

Can't connect through WiFi does it have to be static?

Yes the 3G/Data fix breaks WiFi, as in you have to use static ip to connect to Wifi networks.

Cheers.

Posted

Yes the 3G/Data fix breaks WiFi, as in you have to use static ip to connect to Wifi networks.

Cheers.

Don´t need to setup static ip. Just download the app "Wifi Static" from market. It will switch automatic between static and dynamic addressing dependent on the wireless network you connect to.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.statIc&feature=search_result

Posted (edited)

Don´t need to setup static ip. Just download the app "Wifi Static" from market. It will switch automatic between static and dynamic addressing dependent on the wireless network you connect to.

https://market.andro...e=search_result

Hi fknpwned or anyone who has an answer, I do not see any instructions (able to setup for statis ip for my home netword) just curious how it knows not to use the static ip for other networks (is this dependent on access point defined)??

Edited by iggy2

Posted

Hi fknpwned or anyone who has an answer, I do not see any instructions (able to setup for statis ip for my home netword) just curious how it knows not to use the static ip for other networks (is this dependent on access point defined)??

i think u have to put the ip manually first time,eg home,work,friends....and then next time it will find automatically.

Posted (edited)

i think u have to put the ip manually first time,eg home,work,friends....and then next time it will find automatically.

Thank you JP, I am putting manually but do I remove it from the built in wifi settings and leave it in the wifi static program and also if I am not home and hit a wifi spot (say Starbucks) how does it know not to use that static ip?

Edited by iggy2

Posted

Thank you JP, I am putting manually but do I remove it from the built in wifi settings and leave it in the wifi static program and also if I am not home and hit a wifi spot (say Starbucks) how does it know not to use that static ip?

Sorry never used this app before and now i am not at home to try.i will test and report how it work.

Posted

Thanks JP, not a prob. I not going to be home for a few hours so will not be able to test, tried in cafe just now but it would not connect (also tried removing the static ip settings) so not sure how that works.

just wondering if WIFI will not work without static ip will say going to a coffee shop or wifi enable hotspot allow a user to connect with a static ip?

Posted

Thanks JP, not a prob. I not going to be home for a few hours so will not be able to test, tried in cafe just now but it would not connect (also tried removing the static ip settings) so not sure how that works.

just wondering if WIFI will not work without static ip will say going to a coffee shop or wifi enable hotspot allow a user to connect with a static ip?

i tried this app but i think it is useless.

if u don't know the ip than u cannot connect.

i will search maybe i can find something handy :)