[MiUI][Lockscreen] Elegance

Guest tryantar

Guest tryantar

elegencelogo-1.png

Hey Guys As promised Here is the new lockscreen i was working on :) Hope You Guys like it!!!

Its' design is loosely based on

Sentio UI and it also has some elements from the Meego v5 lockscreen :D

ENJOY

Elegence v2.0

Note it will work best with the latest version on MiUI eg 1.9+ because there are a few elements that weren't added before 1.9

*guys do note that this will be my last update till after my exams which is around NOVEMBER :( but i'll stick around and reply comments =)

Elegencepromo.jpg

Edited by tryantar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fendiking

Lovely concept, however I cannot unlock the phone by using the unlock slider, if you have based this on Meego lockscreen would it be possible to make it unlock by sliding the screen to the right as the Meego lockscreen does?

Thanks for your hardwork

Guest tryantar

Lovely concept, however I cannot unlock the phone by using the unlock slider, if you have based this on Meego lockscreen would it be possible to make it unlock by sliding the screen to the right as the Meego lockscreen does?

Thanks for your hardwork

Thank you for choosing Singapore Airl... wait thats not right anyways... three things:-

one- thank you :)

two- I dislike the meego unlock method :3 the notification code is adapted from meego v5 the whole concept is BASED ON SENTIO UI (meaning the rest IS NOT MEEGO :D )

three- you have to drag it up until half the screen(or somewhere around there) when you feel your phone vibrate a little then you have reached the unlock area (i did this to prevent unintentional unlocking)