• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

best case for s2?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

hey guys, im thinking of getting a case for my s2

im just wondering what ur favorite cases r, and why

i will go as high as 20 quid.

i would like to be as strong as possible, but still slim and stylish

thanks for help and suggestions :)

Posted

I would recommend the case i have. A Case mate tough case, google/youtube it, it is the best protection you can get so far, they are 27 pounds but you can get discounts for them.

Posted

the mesh official one is good. I also use a cheap hard silicone one from amazon at work. its great and was only around £2

Posted

hey guys, im thinking of getting a case for my s2

im just wondering what ur favorite cases r, and why

i will go as high as 20 quid.

i would like to be as strong as possible, but still slim and stylish

thanks for help and suggestions :)

I would recommend the case i have. A Case mate tough case, google/youtube it, it is the best protection you can get so far, they are 27 pounds but you can get discounts for them.

Seconded. I've dropped the phone a few times on hard surfaces and there's not a scratch on it or the case. Also the tough case sits nicely in the hand.

Posted

gonna try one of those case mates soon. although my cases are always on. I don't trust that the phone won't get damaged. be good to have peace of mind.

gonna try an sgp ultra oleophobic screen protector too