[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Vlatko25

No worries Racerboy.

To make an Omelette you've got to break a few eggs.

big support RAcer boy for your hard work and also all included people who helped,i have just flashed 206 nightly,works awsome,and imagine mms and gprs for the first time worked correctly for me

VIP OPERATOR MACEDONIA

thanks and big support

i havent found bug

i still wait for #209 to be fixed and to report you bugs if they exist

CWM touch perfect

Guest Racerboy

fixed the main problems which where the CMParts.apk and the Settings.apk that came with the stock version (unported #209)..... i`m uploading new fixed version of ROMS now as a small update.zip fix did not work to remedy problem......you may need to do a full wipe for this

Hi Racerboy,

great job thanx.

The rom is working great except for occasionally screen issues, but it is a minor.

I'm trying to communicate with zte racer from desktop PC via usb using android usb accessory functionality.

I've installed necessary android files on zte but it seems that kernel does not support usb accessories.

As i saw in /proc/config.gz the CONFIG_USB_ANDROID_ACCESSORY is not present.

So my question is, is it possible for some future rom build, this feature be enabled in the kernel?

Thanks

Guest Racerboy

Hi Racerboy,

great job thanx.

The rom is working great except for occasionally screen issues, but it is a minor.

I'm trying to communicate with zte racer from desktop PC via usb using android usb accessory functionality.

I've installed necessary android files on zte but it seems that kernel does not support usb accessories.

As i saw in /proc/config.gz the CONFIG_USB_ANDROID_ACCESSORY is not present.

So my question is, is it possible for some future rom build, this feature be enabled in the kernel?

Thanks

do you mean usb hosting function to connect other devices to phone such as keyboard and mouse? if so then it is not support with the existing kernal but a member on this forum has created a kernal that does just thathis name is vukodav, if i mis-understood your question then i cant say if there will be support with future kernals for what you want as i dont create them :)

Edited by Racerboy

do you mean usb hosting function to connect other devices to phone such as keyboard and mouse? if so then it is not support with the existing kernal but a member on this forum has created a kernal that does just thathis name is vukodav, if i mis-understood your question then i cant say if there will be support with future kernals for what you want as i dont create them :)

Yes, usb hosting using usb On-The-Go in host mode not the full usb host mode as in 3.1, i think that zte racer supports On-The-Go.

I need something like this: http://blog.teadriven.me.uk/2011/09/custom-usb-devices-on-android-phone.html .

Thanx man, i'll try with rom from vukodav, thanx a lot.

Guest wooly_sammoth

I've installed the updated #209 on top of the old one and it seems to work fine.

All the force closes I noticed on the old version have gone.

Well played Racerboy.

As always I'll report back here with any other issues I find.

And now sleep.

Guest lfernandes

big support RAcer boy for your hard work and also all included people who helped,i have just flashed 206 nightly,works awsome,and imagine mms and gprs for the first time worked correctly for me

VIP OPERATOR MACEDONIA

thanks and big support

i havent found bug

i still wait for #209 to be fixed and to report you bugs if they exist

CWM touch perfect

wath kind of mms problems you are talking? since i updated to a 2.3 room i can't send mms with out the data apn connected using those apn's softs too config the data and mms aon. was that your problem? is it solved?

guys i can't seem to get the market working hey at all, continuos force closes... tried multiple combinations of gapps and 2.3.5 builds... killing me. Anyone had a similar problem, and found a solution?

Guest shiner69

new fixed version of #209 on 1st post uploaded now :rolleyes:

Have installed it on my Telstra t3020 and it works fine. Best ever so far. It even managed to install all of Telstra and Bigponds APN's automatically and internet works fine. Very happy so far.

Have installed it on my Telstra t3020 and it works fine. Best ever so far. It even managed to install all of Telstra and Bigponds APN's automatically and internet works fine. Very happy so far.

sweet well done.. Do you have all the google apps? (Market, maps etc)? If so, how did you manage it?? I've been struggling all day haha, help a brother out.

sweet well done.. Do you have all the google apps? (Market, maps etc)? If so, how did you manage it?? I've been struggling all day haha, help a brother out.

I also got FCs with gapps0404

I found for T3020 that gapps 20110729 worked fine.

Guest plegdroid

thanks for the revised version, as yet just screen on and off not working still :P flashed again over the top with no worries. will let you know regarding battery later. :)

Guest Racerboy

since you installed a gapps package have you tried just adding an account settings/acounts & sync?

Guest Racerboy

thanks for the revised version, as yet just screen on and off not working still :P flashed again over the top with no worries. will let you know regarding battery later. :)

morning m8, hmm cyanogen settings anim on/off??

Guest plegdroid

morning m8, hmm cyanogen settings anim on/off?? morning.

yam yam :) within display settings cynogen settings :) :P

screen on and off annimations. morning bye the way.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest equiliym

i dont see what the big deal is with those animations, it just makes your phone take 2 more seconds when turning on/off screen.. but thats just me, tried them, dont like them :3

also, will try 209 after work, will pm you racerboy if i find anything wrong ;)

Guest Racerboy

i dont see what the big deal is with those animations, it just makes your phone take 2 more seconds when turning on/off screen.. but thats just me, tried them, dont like them :3

+1 :D

but i gotta get it working so all functions are present and correct, doesnt help that nightlies are very changable from day to day sometimes :D