[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest massacre^

hey racerboy i mixed and matched your 256 with ics v2 and ended up with camera not working..

can u tell solution without having to wipe everything??

I still have not solved my market not downloading apps bigger than 2mb apps :(

can titanium backup be creating that problem because i restore about 5or6 apps from it

Guest Racerboy

hey racerboy i mixed and matched your 256 with ics v2 and ended up with camera not working..

can u tell solution without having to wipe everything??

I still have not solved my market not downloading apps bigger than 2mb apps :(

can titanium backup be creating that problem because i restore about 5or6 apps from it

did you use deadlinks version of ICSv2 ? and what kernal do you have insatlled at present ?

deadlinks kernal uses newest source file "liboemcamera.so" and vamshi`s uses an older version of the same file to work

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

no i didnt mix kernel it was vamshis kernel

hmm thats why i ask if you had rom with deadlinks kernal version pre-installed and then mixed up a rom with vamshis kernal.....to be honest i dont know what you have mixed/changed in the rom your using now, so i would just do a full wipe totally and start a fresh.............titanium backup is suppose to be good at backing up your apps and data and some people in general have reported that it can cause problems when restoring data but i dont use it myself

EDIT: the supercharger script shouldnt cause anything to go wrong with your camera at all...............i assume you followed the guide on it and only choose 1 of the options (2,3,4) available for our device hardware

Edited by Racerboy

Guest wicky feat

I got bored

I don't understand why people think it as MULTITOUCH/DUAL TOUCH. They can never be implemented in resistive screen. That is just an ZOOM hack and not MULTITOUCH.

Guest kman12041

I don't understand why people think it as MULTITOUCH/DUAL TOUCH. They can never be implemented in resistive screen. That is just an ZOOM hack and not MULTITOUCH.

Ok sorry ill change it jeesh

Edit: Done it sad.gif

Edited by kman12041

Guest wicky feat

Ok sorry ill change it jeesh

Edit: Done it sad.gif

lol.

I was just telling in general.

not against you. :)

Because everyone says so and also publishing it as multitouch.

Guest kman12041

lol.

I was just telling in general.

not against you. :)

Because everyone says so and also publishing it as multitouch.

so u wasted bout a minute of my time for NO REASON

Guest Racerboy

That is just an ZOOM hack and not MULTITOUCH.

Technically it is a multi-touch kernal even though its main use is Zoom Hack, to have it for the Racer is great for whoever it worked for :)

Definition of "multi-touch"

Multi-touch is a method of input on a touchscreen that allows two or more fingers to be used on the screen at one time

Edited by Racerboy

Guest kman12041

Technically it is a multi-touch kernal even though its main use is Zoom Hack, to have it for the Racer is great for whoever it worked for :)

Definition of "multi-touch"

Multi-touch is a method of input on a touchscreen that allows two or more fingers to be used on the screen at one time

Ha to wiky feat you jus got owned by racerboytongue.gif

Guest plegdroid

not as yet no, what was you doing so i can replicate it :)

iam getting it in tappa and mortplay( music player) both with the same crash log a,memory topping at 71mg free down to about 52 at least free ,could be some of my setting s, but never had before v6. I was faffing with that in the early hours playing with the console so may have set an odd choice ect, may just flash back to 248 put new rom over again, rescript and don't faff :D

Guest Racerboy

after implementing v6 script i got like 36 mb free..expected?

its not the amount of memory available its how it uses it, although with the aggressive setting i get around 50-60mb spare.............is your phone more snappier, faster at opening things generally ?

EDIT: my phone has very few very apps installed

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Rahulj85

its not the amount of memory available its how it uses it, although with the aggressive setting i get around 50-60mb spare.............is your phone more snappier, faster at opening things generally ?

i see..but honestly my phone really feels the same..with #246, 247, the phone does appear to be more responsive and fast..after applying the script i couldnt make out any difference..my battery is at 65% right now..i fully charged it almost 10 hours back..between now and then i flashed 247, installed the v6 script and installed 2 apps from market..off to bed..will see how it is in the morning..:-)

Guest Racerboy

i see..but honestly my phone really feels the same..with #246, 247, the phone does appear to be more responsive and fast..after applying the script i couldnt make out any difference..my battery is at 65% right now..i fully charged it almost 10 hours back..between now and then i flashed 247, installed the v6 script and installed 2 apps from market..off to bed..will see how it is in the morning..:-)

dont forget to reset battery stats every so often, fully charge phone, turn off, leave charging for another hour then delete battery stats in CWM

Guest Rahulj85

dont forget to reset battery stats every so often, fully charge phone, turn off, leave charging for another hour then delete battery stats in CWM

hmm..i have been doing a clean wipe, inlcuding wipe of battery stats, but thats the extent to it..i rolled back to my froyo backup..its stable on all counts so keep that as my safety shoot..:-)

Guest wicky feat

hmm..i have been doing a clean wipe, inlcuding wipe of battery stats, but thats the extent to it..i rolled back to my froyo backup..its stable on all counts so keep that as my safety shoot..:-)

For me #257 is better than #256( battery drain). which froyo rom are you using? how long the battery holds on froyo? Atleast 1 day with full usage ?

Guest Rahulj85

For me #257 is better than #256( battery drain). which froyo rom are you using? how long the battery holds on froyo? Atleast 1 day with full usage ?

its based on the zte-kernel@zdroid-smt... i think i got this from xda when i first upgraded from eclair to froyo..i dont have the actual rom and only the backup i made..sorry..