[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Racerboy you know when you flash new rom with script enabled does the script go or does it stay?

if you flash ott then it should keep the script settings, you can always just re-apply the script anyway as all the data is still present, obviously if your full wiping phone you`ll lose the script and will have to do it again

Guest gagan313

Hey.... is there a rom which is very low cpu/ram consumptive?? i need a rom which allows a lot of free memory like above 50/60mb because i need to run a ps1 game smoothly...

heres a video....

this was being run on the #257 ics modded rom.

Edited by gagan313

Guest deadlink

sure here you go, install through CWM and reboot

calibration_app.zip

Did you know that this program does nothing? It should write the calibration data in the file / data / nv / ts_cal, but the program does not have permission to write there ... Why are you posted this program? It calibrates, but calibration data are not used by anyone ... LOL

Guest Racerboy

Did you know that this program does nothing? It should write the calibration data in the file / data / nv / ts_cal, but the program does not have permission to write there ... Why are you posted this program? It calibrates, but calibration data are not used by anyone ... LOL

the guy asked me to make an update for him so i did it, some people have said it works for them, i guess it depends on what kernal/rom config you have installed on your phone at the time to whether it works or not........but i guess you know best !!!!!

Guest Rahulj85

btw, battery is draining again on my phone with #257 rom..the battery stats shows 100% running against 'awake'..:-(

EDIT: It looks like screen timeout toggle was not installed properly or something..Installed it again and set to 'never'..

battery history - running 11.9% and screen on 8.5%

battery use - Android system - 91%

and better battery stats shows awake as 13.5% now against previous number of 100%

Edited by Rahulj85

Guest plegdroid

btw, battery is draining again on my phone with #257 rom..the battery stats shows 100% running against 'awake'..:-(

EDIT: It looks like screen timeout toggle was not installed properly or something..Installed it again and set to 'never'..

battery history - running 11.9% and screen on 8.5%

battery use - Android system - 91%

and better battery stats shows awake as 13.5% now against previous number of 100%

I've sent you alittle something to help with the battery:)

Guest Rahulj85

I've sent you alittle something to help with the battery:)

yeup got it..thanks man..although know what, its the first time in all my 8 months of usage of the racer that my phone is running on a single charge..i charged the phone 20 hours back and still got like 80% battery..:-)

Edited by Rahulj85

Guest plegdroid

hiya, all that I sent was links to market for keyboard backlight controller( turns off your rocker light) and screen timeout toggle both free on market, on the toggle just set to never and it stops suspend activity that eats your battery ,just have to turn off your phone yourself, but does save battery. that's all it was but does make a difference:)

Guest plegdroid

has anybody else tried the 3g turbocharger script, can confirm download speed and access to web pages very much quicker, will keep an eye on battery incase there's any knock on with it :)

Guest plegdroid

the screen wakes up by pressing soft keys or the hard buttons..anyway to disable that?

this is an option in cm7 lock screen settings, have you ticked> menu to unlock phone, or trackball/ rocker to wake phone?

Guest Rahulj85

this is an option in cm7 lock screen settings, have you ticked> menu to unlock phone, or trackball/ rocker to wake phone?

nope..they are unchecked..only thing i got checked is allow volume control

Guest plegdroid

nope..they are unchecked..only thing i got checked is allow volume control

morning mate,are you running app with wakelock permission granted, calendar, alarm, music player,ect, take a look especially at your music player, will it fully shut down when you stop using it , I run mortplayer, if I don't totally shut it down I can wake my phone via same ways you mentioned, and yes I've also got volume control on lockscreen. it's worth a consideration :) would be worth nothing if anyone else gets this :P,take it your on #257?

Guest Rahulj85

morning mate,are you running app with wakelock permission granted, calendar, alarm, music player,ect, take a look especially at your music player, will it fully shut down when you stop using it , I run mortplayer, if I don't totally shut it down I can wake my phone via same ways you mentioned, and yes I've also got volume control on lockscreen. it's worth a consideration :) would be worth nothing if anyone else gets this :P,take it your on #257?

how do i check for wakelock permissions? is it a global setting or local for applications..