[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

@zaosokol

I cant please all the people all the time, with the different variants of ZTE Racer that their is in the world i cant gaurantee it will work perfectly for everybody, but for the majority it works fine............

Please use google translate if you have any other comments or questions thx

Guest zaosokol

@Racerboy

I'm your fan ... Racerboy The problem is in version 2 of the 257 because by then I was using 257 until yesterday was great ... Thank you for creating the best ROM for ZTE Racer but that version 2 is in serious trouble. Indicated in its ROM ZTE RACER's largest community of Brazil is famous here you! Thanks again Hugs

If possible improvement version 2 of the 257

Thanks

Edited by zaosokol

Guest freebee

@Racerboy

I'm your fan ... Racerboy The problem is in version 2 of the 257 because by then I was using 257 until yesterday was great ... Thank you for creating the best ROM for ZTE Racer but that version 2 is in serious trouble. Indicated in its ROM ZTE RACER's largest community of Brazil is famous here you! Thanks again Hugs

If possible improvement version 2 of the 257

Thanks

I from brasil too and this room is the best so far. The navigation is more faster, battery during much more then v1, and quick responsive when received a call.

Guest Racerboy

does #257v2 supports swap? can you guide the swapfile to me ? I play the empire defense, your phone restart

yes it can support swap but you`ll need this file here

swap_addon.zip

install through CWM then reboot, you must have a swap partition made on your sdcard already

I've also been enjoying 257v2, with the new kernal.:)

One issue I encountered today was with mounting SD storage via USB connection. When I press the 'connect SD card' button to

mount the SD card on my laptop, the phone reboots. This happens every time.

I restored 248 to test it, and the problem does not occur. I wonder if anyone else has this problem?

thanks

Guest Racerboy

@jm888 that is strange :blink: with #257v2 or any other rom i`ve not experience any restarts/reboots at all when connecting/mounting sdcard..........has it done it on any other laptop or computer? and was it a totally clean fresh install......

Edited by Racerboy

@jm888 that is strange :blink: with #257v2 or any other rom i`ve not experience any restarts/reboots at all when connecting/mounting sdcard..........has it done it on any other laptop or computer? and was it a totally clean fresh install......

I've reloaded 257 v2 and applied kernal #68 all within CWM with the usual formats & wipes, and there is no problem with USB mount. So the difference is in the installations, the first time I installed 257v2 using Rom Manager, with both wipe options selected (dalvik, and data and cache), and then later I installed kernal #68 with Rom Manager, no wipes selected.

So I'll go back and stick to using CWM directly, and only use Rom Manager to do my Rom backups.

Thanks for your help

Guest Racerboy

@jm888 glad you found the problem

that would explain things abit more, i`ve not tried Rom Manager since Koush started supporting our phone, i`ve heard to many bad things saying that it messed up recoveries and or rom installations..........stick to what methods are tried and tested.......:D

Guest Vlatko25

@jm888 glad you found the problem

that would explain things abit more, i`ve not tried Rom Manager since Koush started supporting our phone, i`ve heard to many bad things saying that it messed up recoveries and or rom installations..........stick to what methods are tried and tested.......:D

257v2 with the new kernal rocks :D

Bravo Racer Boy and Vamshistunner

Guest Racerboy

will #224v2 still go ahead? :)

of course BUT with other projects in hand and having to re-install my system it will be over the weekend at some point :)

Guest plegdroid

of course BUT with other projects in hand and having to re-install my system it will be over the weekend at some point :)

something to look forward to, didn't expect as soon as that, so bonus again, I won't hold you to it as i know your busy . glad it's still on the cards. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Rahulj85

i am unable to restore my cwm backups..none of them seem to work..even the new ones that i am making now..i am using cwm 0.37b with recovery 4.0.1.5

Guest mladenovic73

i am unable to restore my cwm backups..none of them seem to work..even the new ones that i am making now..i am using cwm 0.37b with recovery 4.0.1.5

Get back to 4.0.1.4 becouse 1.5 have a problem.

Guest Racerboy

NEW REVISED #224v2: Download on the 1st post of this thread

Changelog:

Added Vamshi new revised kernel 2.6.32.9 #68

Updated ADW Launcher

Updated Superuser and SU

Updated DSPManager

Updated File Manager

Added/Updated Titanium Backup

Added Market 3.4.4 no need to install seperate Gapps Package

Fixed accelerometer (hopefully) games i`ve tried work great

Added Clock Widget

Added 3D Gallery (was normal Gallery)

CRT Animation is working like in #224, enable it then reboot and works fine

Stock Screenshot app also works with #224v2

Swap function is Included if you decide to use it

Enjoy..............................................................

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

thank Racerboy , with #224v2 hope play game no restat.

i think the only reason you`ll get a restart issue is if you have lots of apps installed and run out of ram whilst playing games, the rom includes swap (need to create a swap partition on sdcard)

Edited by Racerboy