[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest thadog2010

ok so i had to reinstall stock rom to take bak to use wararnty

but now i tryed to reinstall 257v2 but when i start recovery manager i get error that tells me it needs to force close

Guest Racerboy

ok so i had to reinstall stock rom to take bak to use wararnty

but now i tryed to reinstall 257v2 but when i start recovery manager i get error that tells me it needs to force close

which version of recovery manager you use "2.3romRecoveryManager_v0.37b" is the latest and should work to re-install CWM, failing that use the fastboot method to re-install CWM

Edited by Racerboy

on 2.3.7 cm7 Racer #257 my GPS is losing signal after 10 seconds , then i restart the phone and same again. Should I update to v2?

or instal the 2.3.7 cm7 Racer full #224v2 ?

Guest thadog2010

on 2.3.7 cm7 Racer #257 my GPS is losing signal after 10 seconds , then i restart the phone and same again. Should I update to v2?

or instal the 2.3.7 cm7 Racer full #224v2 ?

Yeah update to v 2 it worked fine for me

Guest mladenovic73

we pushed racer to the max, dont really have what to do with it anymore so no one is posting lol

There is a new update of lewa rom and id like to see ligux rom on our racer.There is a version for blade.It is a beautiful rom.I now that you try to put him on our racer.

Guest plegdroid

There is a new update of lewa rom and id like to see ligux rom on our racer.There is a version for blade.It is a beautiful rom.I now that you try to put him on our racer.

very miui like :)

Guest thadog2010

anyone had any problems on aussie telstra stock rom with recovery manager not opening i had #257V2 but then reverted to stock to use warranty but now i get a force close error and also my phone will now not root no matter what program i use and cwn wont install cozza recovery manager and fastboot is not worling either

sorry for the botherunsure.gif

Guest plegdroid

anyone had any problems on aussie telstra stock rom with recovery manager not opening i had #257V2 but then reverted to stock to use warranty but now i get a force close error and also my phone will now not root no matter what program i use and cwn wont install cozza recovery manager and fastboot is not worling either

sorry for the botherunsure.gif

have you tried the older version of recovery manager now your back on stock?

Guest Racerboy

i think i F***** it LOL

no fastboot? (shut down phone, press and hold vol+ press power button once whilst still holding vol+ green droid pic and LED light will stay on) if however you can gain fastboot mode follow this guide HERE

if you got no fastboot (which is strange) and you cant root (Universal Androot HERE) your phone then your options are limited

there is on the ZTE site an online upgrade tool for our device (ZTE Racer dont know about Telstra*) if you can gain FTM mode (vol- and power button) then you maybe able to install a fresh clean stock re-install of 2.1 and you`d be able to try again to install root for recovery manager/CWM or try the fastbooot method again....hope it helps

EDIT: like plegdroid said try an older version of recovery manager HERE once you get rooted....

* IF NO ONLINE UPGRADE TOOL SPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR PHONE DONT USE ANY OTHER REGION ONLINE TOOL YOU MAY BRICK OR MESS YOUR PHONE UP.......

Edited by Racerboy

Guest thadog2010

my phone wont go past ftm and i got it rooted but now it keeps deny every request i tried to use root explorers terminal emulators and every thing else i could think of but it kept closing and saying su: request denied

Guest Racerboy

my phone wont go past ftm and i got it rooted but now it keeps deny every request i tried to use root explorers terminal emulators and every thing else i could think of but it kept closing and saying su: request denied

i guess SuperUser is installed now?

what key combo do you use on the Telstra for FTM and Fastboot...maybe opposite way round.......

Guest thadog2010

when i very first got it it was vol - for recovery and vol+ for fastboot... telstra phone excatlyt the same but it says Nextg up top instead of zte

Guest plegdroid

have you tried reupdating su and binary?

edit, universal androot will only give you soft root, so if you've rebooted after running it root will be lost, if this is the case just re run androot and do what you need to with out rebooting first :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Racerboy

when i very first got it it was vol - for recovery and vol+ for fastboot... telstra phone excatlyt the same but it says Nextg up top instead of zte

ok, so you have root but no permissions to perform root privilages, which app did you use? is SuperUser installed and updated?

EDIT: just saw your last post......

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

so what happens when you try both methods? do you ONLY get FTM with vol- and power button, vol+ and power button