[ROM] MIUI - 2.1.20 (2.3.7c) - Phoenix

Guest TheShak

hello

unfortunately this rom has a lot of problems and bugs, and the phones blocks a lot, and do lot of reboots

i hope there will be an update for 2.2.10 MIUI rom without problems

Guest paZirezz

hello

unfortunately this rom has a lot of problems and bugs, and the phones blocks a lot, and do lot of reboots

i hope there will be an update for 2.2.10 MIUI rom without problems

i don't know dude .. i'm using this rom for weeks ago, and no big problems so far

every HW works great, no lag

i have only 1 or 2 reboots .. but i think its not to much tongue.gif

a little battery drain .. but i think it's cause i used live wallpaper cool.gif

what "problems and bugs" do you think?

i have a lots of apps and games, and 70-80% works very well .. sometimes some games quits automaticly, but i think this is a low memory issue .. a "hot reboot" always helps wink.gif

tried backup everything and then have a reflash?

do you use app2sd? wrong SD card? reformat - make a new partition? just maybe, it helps.. .

cheers

Guest elixir.amrit

Battery drain is heavy in this rom ...why is this that miui runs good in terms of battery drain in the beginning but with time it increases ..even after wiping battery stats. My phone's battery bar (green line) was showing half ..wifi was on and oc to 921mhz after 5 hrs. Of no usage (wifi signal is strong so no need to search again and again)..i found my phone off ..no battery :-( ..using this rom since more than 20 days

Guest TheShak

Hi chaps, not sure about the problems you've mentioned... key thing is to have latest radio/bin OS_Acer_4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1.bin and also do a full wipe...

Currenlty there are no new Roms released by Truecolor -- when he does I'll post it here iA :P

I've been using this 2.1.20 without any issues at all...but decided to use the ICS rom for a while...

Thanks

Guest paZirezz

Hi all!

I'm using this Rom about a month ago .. no really important issue .. only one thing .. after rebooting i've only 60-70 MB Ram .. and later, this value decresing quite fast

Something draining memory?!

After a while in settings - running apps - it shows, my free Ram is only 10-12 MB .. and a lots of app can't start .. cause of low memory?!

I have no idea

Already deleted the 2 swap file in /cache and in /system/etc/init.d

Anybody?

thx

p.s. except this, the Rom is really fast, and stable .. i like it, don't wanna change to another

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iKrautDroid

Hey guys, I have a problem...

So I have been using the ICS rom for a while but now I wanted to try out this rom. The rom works fine but I cant install anything from the market. I get an insufficient storage error on my phone even though I havent installed anything yet. I wiped all caches and data but I still cant install anything...

pls help

Guest ratix star

Hey guys, I have a problem...

So I have been using the ICS rom for a while but now I wanted to try out this rom. The rom works fine but I cant install anything from the market. I get an insufficient storage error on my phone even though I havent installed anything yet. I wiped all caches and data but I still cant install anything...

pls help

Use root explorer to delete in the /cache directory swap.img file, and delete /system/etc/init.d/11romzswap file.

Is explained in the first post. I had the same problem a while ago.

Guest iKrautDroid

Use root explorer to delete in the /cache directory swap.img file, and delete /system/etc/init.d/11romzswap file.

Is explained in the first post. I had the same problem a while ago.

Thanks a million...

Guest j@y krishn@

f. There is no English version of the Chinese Market App.

Thanks

does it mean i cant replace the market app from sytesm/app manually to playstore (english) ?

anyone has market in english on this rom ? wat about performance ? thinking to try this, liquid next became slow :(

Guest elixir.amrit

its a fast and a nice rom, perfect for daily use, as far as the Chinese market (supermarket. apk) is concerned it is originally in Chinese it can’t be changed to other languages.. so u can just remove from system/app if u want..

Guest elixir.amrit

does it mean i cant replace the market app from sytesm/app manually to playstore (english) ?

anyone has market in english on this rom ? wat about performance ? thinking to try this, liquid next became slow

u can manually put Google play store. apk in system/app and give the default permissions.. then unmount system and reboot!

Guest renzs

anyone has market in english on this rom ? wat about performance ? thinking to try this, liquid next became slow

I had this on my liquid e. The android market self updated to Google Play store with me just accepting the new t&c.

~renzs

Guest evanraalte

I like this ROM, but there is (for me ) an very irritating issue: Each time I open settings and want to change some settings in this App I get the following message:

"The application Settnigs (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again (.. and again, and again). I'm currently using MIUI 2.3.16, and want to upgrade to 2.3.20 , but will this fix this problem? as I'm reading I'm the only one with this problem?:P

• 6 months later...

i cannot shift many applications like facebook , picsel smart office etc to my sd card and also as you mentioned to delete the two files to install apps from google store without the error of less space i deleted the 1st file but the other file 11romzswap file is not getting deleted..please help ...rest the phone is working superb...i am using ACER FERRARI LIQUID E

but when i was using liquid next i could move facebook and also there is a new bug while playin music in any music player ..while listening when i lock the phone the songs starts to hang play very slow etc....can u gimme a solution to fix this.

Hi peeps,

long time since i've been at this... and i don't use the Acer much, however I needed to use this again and dusted it etc. I have a newer version of the Phoenix build - probably the last one he's gonna do - it's mainly bug fixes and some performance optimisation...

Are there any users still using this ROM and if so - shall i upload the August 2012 build ? Not sure how the english language packs will work though... ???

What do ya thinks?