[ROM] MIUI - 2.1.20 (2.3.7c) - Phoenix

Guest TheShak

Guest Diljeet

should be possible to port the last cm7.2 kernel with the memory managment in this miui?

my suggestion, don't port anything from cm7.2 till its next release, next release of cm7.2 will be better in memory management and battery drain too(its work in progress, battery drain in current one in not so good), so port after that(if someone is thinking to port).

Guest Ciotto

my suggestion, don't port anything from cm7.2 till its next release, next release of cm7.2 will be better in memory management and battery drain too(its work in progress, battery drain in current one in not so good), so port after that(if someone is thinking to port).

sure

Guest Diljeet

I may attempt a port when the new version is released (since my v4 port failed :( ), but no promises...

Thanks i would really like to see my old rom in the new format and look of cm7.2. Thanks(please try porting this when new version releases even if your miui v4 port is successful, Best of luck with v4 porting )

Edited by Diljeet

Guest alboz83

I may attempt a port when the new version is released (since my v4 port failed ), but no promises...

Great Master_T, i love miui and if you can to port the new optimizations on miui, i think that i stay on new (i hope) miui rom :)

And good luck with v4 port also!!

Guest Master_T

Sorry guys, but as you may have noticed I'm not very good at this.

I tried making the port, I fixed all the usual missing stuff from framework, but the rom bootloops saying:

E/Zygote ( ): Couldn't find preloaded-classes.

So... it "can't find preloaded classes"... whatever that means (google is no help unfortunately). If any dev has an idea on why that happens, feel free to post and enlighten me.

Guest Diljeet

Anyway we must wait the really final version of CM7.2...

A little question, can I install it with TWRP or this rom need malez recovery?

if rom is ported from CM7.2 and CM9 then it will use same procedure of installation as CM(yes TWRP will be used not Malez)