Final version of ClockworkMod GUI

Guest t0mm13b

Guest plegdroid

if you are talking about that racerboys link, no, you must either make a flashable zip or just install it via fastboot, i just did that, gonna try it

morning, thanks for the verification, I'll have to wait for the flashable zip to be posted. :)

Guest equiliym

morning, thanks for the verification, I'll have to wait for the flashable zip to be posted. :)

no problem, ill make a flashable zip, gimme a few.. will just edit this post for link

edit: oookay, i just flashed that recovery img and i cant boot it, i guess its gen2? but i can post link for flashable zip anyway if you want it

Edited by equiliym

Guest plegdroid

no problem, ill make a flashable zip, gimme a few.. will just edit this post for link

edit: oookay, i just flashed that recovery img and i cant boot it, i guess its gen2? but i can post link for flashable zip anyway if you want it

thank you so very much, iam still on gen1, so will wait for a gen1 version to be genarated :):):)

Guest equiliym

thank you so very much, iam still on gen1, so will wait for a gen1 version to be genarated :):):)

:( oh well, back to sebastians 4.0.1.4 gen1 for me then :D

Guest Vlatko25

thanks for the offer of that :) yam back to 4.0.1.4. :):):)

guys something weird if you take the zip file inside the downloaded one from the post of clockwork mod,and put inside that zip,and flash in recovery it will install but says it dont have firmware files,and than if you reboot,again older version,

so it must have been gen 2,but how i make it boot?recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.7-ZTE-RACER.zip

ok in this atachment put the img file ,and create zip

flash them and you will get the recovery working but,onn reboot it is lost

Guest Vlatko25

sorry for this but i am really tired and that's why my writing in the posts are awful

but i hope i help with this

just rename it to framework-res.apk

maybe it has something related.........

since my knowledge is not so proffesional,i will leave this to those who can make it work:D

framework-res.txt

Guest Vlatko25

i installed via fastboot btw, try doing that, got my keys working

t0mm13b and Phoenix_Silver please make this touch mod recovery for Zte Racer gen2

here is recovery img: from the only working recovery for gen2 Zte Racer

from Lamq 4pda team this is based on CWM 4.0.1.0

i'am cuurently on gen 2 i would like to have 4.0.1.5 touch mod gen 2

recovery.img

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest redhawkuk

I'm not sure if anyone had noticed this but if you "Reboot Recovery" from any CM7 built ROM the dialler buttons don't work but you can still use the volume keys.

Dialler buttons only appear to work if the phone was booted from cold and then recovery mode started via the Volume Down + Power sequence.

I guess there's no plans for an update however I found the icons at the bottom of the screen can obscure the text, perhaps some alpha blending could ease this situation??

btw: my phone is a ZTE Racer gen1 from Three UK

Richard S.

• 1 year later...