Lion's Fury 2.3.7 V4 (12/11/11) Released!

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494

Hello. I'm on Wolfbreak V6 with DoomKernel V5 OC. I haven't time to install your Rom but i really want to test your Gingervilain. C ya on Gigervilain's thread.

Bye from France

Thanks mate. Gingervillain will be tomorrow night. Still working on some tweaks then will post.

Guest ChilliBo

uhm i dont know why, but it seems my phone wont boot up..

ive tried this kernels:

x10_2.3.3_DooMKernel-v05.ftf

x10_FXP_DooMKernel-v05.ftf

but with booth i cant boot up, it stucks in bootscreen ...

any help?

p.s. reflashed several times... same issue

EDIT: im on an unlocked bootloader... and this is my first installation of this rom..

Edited by ChilliBo

Guest Kinglion3494
uhm i dont know why, but it seems my phone wont boot up..

ive tried this kernels:

x10_2.3.3_DooMKernel-v05.ftf

x10_FXP_DooMKernel-v05.ftf

but with booth i cant boot up, it stucks in bootscreen ...

any help?

p.s. reflashed several times... same issue

EDIT: im on an unlocked bootloader... and this is my first installation of this rom..

You must use lower frequency. It has a trouble shooting section on his thread. It does not have anything to do with my rom

Downloading now and testing soon :) Thanks for update!

EDIT

I have just installed it and what I can is that its really fast not even single lag :) Tested camera etc everything is working as King said :) My suggestions update superuser app and include explorer or something like that its really needed and second thing it looks like u can delete some apps like news and weather, talk, mail, music (everyone is installing their own :P) except that its really great rom and lighting fast :)About free ram I have about 160mb (I didnt close any apps etc) I will test some games and apps later and report here :) Thanks for that rom u have done really great job!

Edited by kosa11

Guest Kinglion3494
Downloading now and testing soon Thanks for update!

EDIT

I have just installed it and what I can is that its really fast not even single lag Tested camera etc everything is working as King said My suggestions update superuser app and include explorer or something like that its really needed and second thing it looks like u can delete some apps like news and weather, talk, mail, music (everyone is installing their own ) except that its really great rom and lighting fast :)About free ram I have about 160mb (I didnt close any apps etc) I will test some games and apps later and report here Thanks for that rom u have done really great job!

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. And will include new superuser in next update.

Guest Kinglion3494
Loving this rom so far. Think i Tried all roms on modaco and xda. This is the only rom i have kept för more than one day. Keep up the good work

Lol. Thanks mate. There are more roms coming so don't get to attached to this one lol

Guest Kinglion3494

so porting passed sucsess, great :-)

No. The apps aren't supported on the x10 without a lot of permission setting and ill honestly say I don't know how to port some of the stuff. But ill readd the sense stuff that works later. I'm just getting the update zip ready

Guest Kinglion3494
Mate Cheers to a great Rom. very quick very stable. just did some customising on the UOT kitchen. and still very impressed thank you

Thanks bro and I'm glad you like iy

Guest Kinglion3494
Panorama bêta by SE isn't work. The SE Swype keyboard too. And no french prediction for keyboard.

But this rom is fast and stable!

Thanks mate. Also you need stock Rom for those to work