• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Close this thread, problem solved by SDK || Huawei u8230 no speaker sound and cant isntall any app

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi there.

My girl have a Huawei U8230 from PT TMN, first i ROOTed it, than i flashed it with a custon rom from AntonioPT.

Well, from there, anything was running great, i installed some apps for my girl, and on the next day of doing that all, she came to me, and sayed that the phone were sound dead, no sound at all from the speaker (the big one), i made a call to the phone and she heard me, so the problem is on the other peaker.

i think its quite strange if the speaker just died, so i whent to CWM and reboot the phone on recovery mode, that i wipped all cache and data.

After a restart of the phone, only superuser and standard apps are installed, i no longer have Android Market, CWM, Androzip, etc etc installed.

I searched the web to find a way of installing the Android Market apk or the CWM apk, but i cant,, the phone says "Parse Error, There is a problem parsing the package".

So, this means that i'm not able to install any other ROM to fix this problems.

And the worts of all, is that i'm a noob on these flashing ROM's and other stuff things.

I really apreciate you guys help.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by NirVas-

Posted · Report post

no one?

Posted · Report post

pum...

Posted · Report post

Hi!

Have you tried one of these techniques?

The Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide

Try the second post first. It's an official update and should make things right, or at least give you a phone! From there, you can get anything again.

Cheers!

Posted · Report post

hi there.

first things firts, thanks 4 the reply.

Now to the subget.

Yes i already tryied that, but when the phone starts the step 2 of the update process, comes up a error "update failed"

when i start up amon ra the app cant open the needed log files on E:\ i can't understand why.

Posted · Report post

solved, sdk saved me