• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Colonel Zap - Stock Rom Dump

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

using windows 7 did you get DFU mode port 21

Posted · Report post

i have this in devices it will not let me eject ZTE Handset Diagnostic Interface(DFU) (COM21)

Posted · Report post

no i did not.can you tll me which rom ou installed and can you delete the handset drivers as their should be ones on the handset to install.i installed the new stock rom earlier today and then rooted it .got ftm mode so just unpluged the mobile and then set it to ftm mod then conected usb cable to it then pc then it picked up hanset drivers allowed them to install then got drive letter then ejected it then double clicked the three clockwork files and got it working again okay.

Posted · Report post

a stock rom zte skate 2.3.5 i think

Posted · Report post

thats the one i had on earlier .and managed to get clockwork back on okay.

Posted · Report post

if you have no luck you could try booting clockwork from adb (same method for rom dump )

Posted (edited) · Report post

if you have no luck you could try booting clockwork from adb (same method for rom dump )

how would i do that??

i can only get ftm mode or if i turn the phone on i get android fmv on boot but that just keeps looping i installed pauls superboot in error and have tombs clockwork installed even tho it doesn't show (goes in ftm mode instead) no drive just diagnostic mode DFU

Edited by philmein

Posted · Report post

if youve got the handsetdrivers loaded delete them in program and features then plug in your mobile and see what happens worth a try.

Posted · Report post

any news

Posted · Report post

how do i do this?

Posted · Report post

used the tpt image it installed orange stock 2.3.4 can i now use pauls soperboot and pauls cwm to get root and cwm again?

Posted · Report post

you cant yet.... but you can flash one of available roms (they are all rooted on 2.3.4) smile.gif

i'm sure i will be available very soon tho...

Thank you. So I'll wait for rom based on 2.3.5 :)

Posted · Report post

used the tpt image it installed orange stock 2.3.4 can i now use pauls soperboot and pauls cwm to get root and cwm again?

do we have a tpt for the omc..?

Posted · Report post

do we have a tpt for the omc..?

yes we have a tpt stock image for the omc works a treat to run the tpt the installed pauls superboot and cwm no more ftm modelaugh.gif

if any body gets stuck on 2.3.5 quickest way to remedy is using the tpt image