Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unrandomsam

Restore Stock Battery Icon

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I am looking for a way to revert to a completely stock battery icon.

(All the instructions I can find are to do with adding the circle battery mod (or others) that I have and want rid of. (Just want stock AOSP not whatever the extended one is on the UOT kitchen).

Hi

I am looking for a way to revert to a completely stock battery icon.

(All the instructions I can find are to do with adding the circle battery mod (or others) that I have and want rid of. (Just want stock AOSP not whatever the extended one is on the UOT kitchen).

flash the framework-res.apk again.

which rom you use now ?

Just re-flash the ROM you are using without wiping anything.

Still no proper answer to the original question.

Still no proper answer to the original question.

If you have flashed a theme, to get rid of it all you have to do is re-flash the ROM back over it without a wipe, as I said a week ago.

If you have flashed a theme, to get rid of it all you have to do is re-flash the ROM back over it without a wipe, as I said a week ago.

You said that (And if that was a practical option I wouldn't have asked the question).

I wanted (and still do somewhat) to know.

Want to know a manual process to invert what is done by the UOT kitchen to apply the circle battery mod in the first place.

(The framework-res.apk I was using already had it in (With Len Ash's autobrightness tweaks) on top of that I had manually added a fair few other mod's).

(I would never flash a theme - but at the time when I started with the gingerleak I didn't know how the autobrightness changes worked properly).

Reflashing the rom was completely inpractical as the only place it existed was on my device (and it had a fair bit of codeaura (with CM7 performance patches) patched in).

What I want to know is how to do the inverse of what the UOT kitchen does to add the circle battery mod.

(using whatever means necessary).