Lion's Gingervillain 3.3 V4 RELEASED (12/11/11) NOW 2.3.7

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Araya84

Hi, I'd like to try your rom, just a question: or the doomkernel for unlocked bootloader, wich one is the good, the one for stock based roms or the one for cm7?

Guest Kinglion3494
Hi, I'd like to try your rom, just a question: or the doomkernel for unlocked bootloader, wich one is the good, the one for stock based roms or the one for cm7?

Stock

Guest Kinglion3494
with either doom's v05 and v05a for stock rom got a lot of problem with phone that freezes at everything I try to do: opening the menu, settings, ...

Try using lower frequencies

Greetings,

I installed the rom this morning and everything working great.

Gratz on this rom mate , its really light , fast and do everything said in your description .

How can i add themes to use from theme chooser?

Thanks

Vatis

Guest Kinglion3494
Greetings,

I installed the rom this morning and everything working great.

Gratz on this rom mate , its really light , fast and do everything said in your description .

How can i add themes to use from theme chooser?

Thanks

Vatis

Thanks for trying the rom my friend. And u can find themes in jerepleas thread on cyanogen in xda.

Guest monipeev

Hi All. :-) Can anyone show pictures with another theme on this rom/? I prefer the unusual to the Sony, such as the type of Honeycomb for example........ wink.gif

Guest jianlin

Hi All. :-) Can anyone show pictures with another theme on this rom/? I prefer the unusual to the Sony, such as the type of Honeycomb for example........ wink.gif

Hey guys, is someone there who would test this for me?

This is ported from the gingervillain rom of the htc desire and spaarcs spartamod.

from xda

Guest monipeev

Namely, what themes are and rom for this rom?

Themes for CM7?

Themes for GB?

Themes for what rom to install?

Edited by monipeev

Guest Kinglion3494

Hey guys, is someone there who would test this for me?

This is ported from the gingervillain rom of the htc desire and spaarcs spartamod.

from xda

I don't get it

Edited by Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494

[ROM] SpaarcVillain Mashup V0.0.1 | Android 2.3.7 |

from xda

Well from the looks of it he needs some help lol. People are getting errors in recovery. But I see what your saying. Like he's using my rom as a base. That's fine and I don't mind. I think I was the first to post gingervillain but I'm not sure. But its not really important

Guest Kinglion3494

Hows the progress on the port?

Dude. Please do not ask about that here. Go to the where to go from here thread. This thread is for my rom. I made a thread for the port so please go there and ask. Keep this one on topic

Guest jianlin

Dude. Please do not ask about that here. Go to the where to go from here thread. This thread is for my rom. I made a thread for the port so please go there and ask. Keep this one on topic

[ROM-GingerBread] Ginger Villain 3.2 (10-10)