bogazicili90

Optimus 2x constantly rebooting! :(

Please someone help me! I installed and anpplication from android market which is called "font installer" for rooted devices. I installed some fonts and reboot phone to use them. Up now there was no problem. But in the font list of the phone I couldnt see the font i installed. i tried different fonts but i cant see any one and so i cant change the font. Lastly I selected all the fonts in the preferences list to override the fonts when installed. Then I I installed a new font and click boot. After that time phone keeps booting but it does not start! Even I cant flash it. It keeps restarting. I tried everything but i can do nothing. Now it always restart I unplugged battery and tried hard format (power + volume down buttons) but these do not work because computer do not see the phone since it keeps restart. Please some one help me. I think promlem is that since I selected all the fonts to override when i install a new font, after install a font all the fonts are erased on phone and it cant start. Maybe I am wrong. Please comeone help me how can I start phone? Or how can I format it?

Please someone help me! I installed and anpplication from android market which is called "font installer" for rooted devices. I installed some fonts and reboot phone to use them. Up now there was no problem. But in the font list of the phone I couldnt see the font i installed. i tried different fonts but i cant see any one and so i cant change the font. Lastly I selected all the fonts in the preferences list to override the fonts when installed. Then I I installed a new font and click boot. After that time phone keeps booting but it does not start! Even I cant flash it. It keeps restarting. I tried everything but i can do nothing. Now it always restart I unplugged battery and tried hard format (power + volume down buttons) but these do not work because computer do not see the phone since it keeps restart. Please some one help me. I think promlem is that since I selected all the fonts to override when i install a new font, after install a font all the fonts are erased on phone and it cant start. Maybe I am wrong. Please comeone help me how can I start phone? Or how can I format it?

Hi bogazicili90, can you boot into recovery holding the volume down + pressing & holding the power on button? If you can, then you can mount the SD card on your computer using the Mounts & Storage option in recovery. Then you copy a ROM onto your SD card and flash that to get your phone back up & running. Better still would be to flash a back up. I suugest you provide more info such as which ROM you have installed.

Anil

SuperSkill    5

Or nvflash to revert to stock Lg keep away from those fonts, no good, use rooted Software with care, check MoDaCo and xda, many good advice:)

Hi bogazicili90, can you boot into recovery holding the volume down + pressing & holding the power on button? If you can, then you can mount the SD card on your computer using the Mounts & Storage option in recovery. Then you copy a ROM onto your SD card and flash that to get your phone back up & running. Better still would be to flash a back up. I suugest you provide more info such as which ROM you have installed.

Anil

Hello Anil,

I cant boot into recovery. When I pressed volume down and power buttons it should display the software upgrading screen i did it before. But know it shows a picture and it consists a free package and an android amblem as you see in picture.

I have installed Euro Open Rom "BIN_LGP990AT-00-V10d-NEU-XXX-JUL-25-2011+0" and as baseband "Baseband 1035.21_20110725"

There were no problem with the phone until now but but this font program destroyed it.

Now I tried to flash it with Smartflash but since the phone always reboots Smartflash cannot recognize and see the com ports. So I cant flash.

I tried LG Mobile Upgrade tool and searched for an update it informed that there is an update for phone i pressed upgrade but since the phone reboots, connection is lost with the phone. I tried again again but connection always lost so I cant upgrade. Are there a solution to get my phone again please? :(post-927529-0-96285600-1317912943_thumb.

Actually, you could just try installing this from recovery:

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=994544

It does a little bit of font cleaning and installs LG compatible fonts... it may not work but it's worth a try.

Thanks brother but I cant do nothing with that. I cant open the phone so I cant put this files into system folders.