Where to go from here?

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494

Cancelled. Im not porting the Rom anymore. The fact that this is based on a stock htc Rom makes it impossible. Well for me at least. So final update is no im not porting it.

Edited by Kinglion3494

Guest indhimaga

yes please... but the big problem now is data fix/wifi trouble... if you did it flawlesy without IP static or another as instead so there you are Great developer...!!!

Guest Kinglion3494

Fully working MIUI.... since no one else has figured out data, wifi, hotspot bugs

I'm not sure if I can get all that working but I will be able to port a good one.

Guest jpminou
yes please... but the big problem now is data fix/wifi trouble... if you did it flawlesy without IP static or another as instead so there you are Great developer...!!!

+100000

Guest superdjou

So guys I recently completed my port from the desire and I just wanted to get your opinions on what I should do next.

Should I port an Miui rom from the nexus. (Not really a fan of Miui but I know you guys like it)

Focus specifically on my current three roms.

Or

*****Fill in the blank*********

Kinglion, just use a 2.3.3 ROM based, like Wolfbreak (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1192988), and port a MIUI ROM. If you get success, you will make the community to be more happy a little bit because the Wolfbreak's ROM works fine everything, including re-connecting wifi, not data drop and wifi tethering. I hope you can.

Guest Kinglion3494

Kinglion, just use a 2.3.3 ROM based, like Wolfbreak (http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1192988), and port a MIUI ROM. If you get success, you will make the community to be more happy a little bit because the Wolfbreak's ROM works fine everything, including re-connecting wifi, not data drop and wifi tethering. I hope you can.

Why would I use his Rom as a base when I have my own stock based Rom. And guys the miui vote is beating everything else

Guest superdjou

Why would I use his Rom as a base when I have my own stock based Rom. And guys the miui vote is beating everything else

Good! Then you can use your stock ROM based and port MIUI.

I have not tried your ROM so I said about wolfbreak, sorry.

Guest Kinglion3494

port android revolution HD even without sense..

I'm waiting to see what you guys vote the most for. So far it's miui. The runner up vote will get next port. And that is android revolution