• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Zte Skate U.K Price drop

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://shop.orange.c...nge-monte-carlo

its amazing the price of skate droped more from 149 to 119 from orange u.k.

Any ideas how to get it in Greece?

In greece right now zte skate costs 240 euro!

Anyone can ship it for me?

Even if someone did there is no working unlock. (Presuming you want to use the phone part).

Some of those unlock sims are partly working.

Posted · Report post

First i am thinking to get the phone with droped price and then find a way to unlock the sim.

Posted · Report post

First i am thinking to get the phone with droped price and then find a way to unlock the sim.

I think its likely to stay at that price. (Maybe they will increase it if / when it can be unlocked)

Posted (edited) · Report post

I think its likely to stay at that price. (Maybe they will increase it if / when it can be unlocked)

they big time shot themselves in the foot making it so hard (impossible even for orange it seems) to unlock.

lol i wonder if you can use the £30 discount to get one for £90 and not add the £10 topup, would be cheaper than a blade then, half the price of a huawei u8800

i'm still not going to buy one on principle, i've no respect for zte after all this crap with the source code, and as has been said plenty before, its not enough of an upgrade without arm7

blade is now £100+£20 topup

Edited by sej7278

Posted · Report post

Yes i hope so it will stay at that price.

I cant believe its so cheap in uk which basic monthly salary is about 3 times more than Greece.

In Greece 240 euro i just dont get it.

Posted · Report post

Same here no respect for zte...

Best choice is to wait for Huawei Glory Or Vision

Posted · Report post

Yes i hope so it will stay at that price.

I cant believe its so cheap in uk which basic monthly salary is about 3 times more than Greece.

In Greece 240 euro i just dont get it.

to be fair you don't pay any tax and we're funding your economy :D

Posted · Report post

Another OMC price drop thread?

Really?

Requested to merge.

Posted (edited) · Report post

in germany it only costs 199 Euros :P und there is no simlock i think

Edited by And_n0b0dy

Posted · Report post

in germany it only costs 199 Euros :P und there is no simlock i think

In UK 137 Euro.

Steal happy?

Posted · Report post

τσακαλε αμα βρεις τροπο πες κ σε μενα!

Posted · Report post

τσακαλε αμα βρεις τροπο πες κ σε μενα!

?

Posted · Report post

I did a google translation and that isnt very friendly....not sure who it's aimed at...the English or the Germans for saving their economy?

Posted · Report post

I did a google translation and that isnt very friendly....not sure who it's aimed at...the English or the Germans for saving their economy?

I admit it's not best to post a message in Greek in an English forum, but I just showed this to a Greek friend of mine and what it really means is 'let me know too if you can find a way, clever person (literally jackal)'

So the moral is: don't just rely on output of Google translate. It can create serious misunderstandings!