Zte Skate U.K Price drop

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

Guest unrandomsam

http://shop.orange.c...nge-monte-carlo

its amazing the price of skate droped more from 149 to 119 from orange u.k.

Any ideas how to get it in Greece?

In greece right now zte skate costs 240 euro!

Anyone can ship it for me?

Even if someone did there is no working unlock. (Presuming you want to use the phone part).

Some of those unlock sims are partly working.

Guest unrandomsam

First i am thinking to get the phone with droped price and then find a way to unlock the sim.

I think its likely to stay at that price. (Maybe they will increase it if / when it can be unlocked)

Guest sej7278

I think its likely to stay at that price. (Maybe they will increase it if / when it can be unlocked)

they big time shot themselves in the foot making it so hard (impossible even for orange it seems) to unlock.

lol i wonder if you can use the £30 discount to get one for £90 and not add the £10 topup, would be cheaper than a blade then, half the price of a huawei u8800

i'm still not going to buy one on principle, i've no respect for zte after all this crap with the source code, and as has been said plenty before, its not enough of an upgrade without arm7

blade is now £100+£20 topup

Edited by sej7278

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

Yes i hope so it will stay at that price.

I cant believe its so cheap in uk which basic monthly salary is about 3 times more than Greece.

In Greece 240 euro i just dont get it.

Guest sej7278

Yes i hope so it will stay at that price.

I cant believe its so cheap in uk which basic monthly salary is about 3 times more than Greece.

In Greece 240 euro i just dont get it.

to be fair you don't pay any tax and we're funding your economy :D

I did a google translation and that isnt very friendly....not sure who it's aimed at...the English or the Germans for saving their economy?

I admit it's not best to post a message in Greek in an English forum, but I just showed this to a Greek friend of mine and what it really means is 'let me know too if you can find a way, clever person (literally jackal)'

So the moral is: don't just rely on output of Google translate. It can create serious misunderstandings!