v20e and v20i... accumulating miles & confidence

Guest vulpy

A quick check with you folks. Please post your experience: benchmarks results, ideas, issues (if any ;)

- My cut:

----- Both v20e and v20i leaked versions are rock solid/stable in their stock incarnations

----- v20e is stable for me only in the stock form, custom variants inducing instability (topogigi's and others). Speed acceptable/good

----- v20i in Gr3: stable/fast. Fantastic GPS sat-lock speed. Small quirks that Paul will iron out shortly no doubt about it

----- Topogigi's v20i in the 1.9 form: currently under test (NeoBlaze kernel). First 10 hours didn't reveal any stability issues... dying to see how the GPS is behaving (issues with previous versions). Speed=amazing

My ZTE Blade is sleeping in the drawer... ready to snap out at the smallest issue with the O2x (amazing piece of HW/SW this budget phone for sure).

What is your mileage with the O2X V20e/i ROMs ?

Guest Squide

V20e is pretty stable

topogigi 1.6 with OTA client removed is almost perfect.

later version include something actually make it unstable or troublesome to config..

Gr3 is still in progress, cant really compare yet

Have been going back and forth today between v20i Paul's and Topogigi's ROMs, no stability problems at all... and guess what, Paul is expecting the delivery of v20j tomorrow ;)

V20e is pretty stable

topogigi 1.6 with OTA client removed is almost perfect.

later version include something actually make it unstable or troublesome to config..

Gr3 is still in progress, cant really compare yet