LED notification light problem

Guest mnmn

Hi

After upgrading to gingerbread (my phone is rooted) the LED notification light for received messages stopped working when I receive Yahoo emails or Skype messages although I receive sound notifications. I have no problem with the light on Gmail or when I receive normal texts though. Does anyone have the same problem and do you know how to fix this?

Thank you.

Guest atoyota

the text led doesn't work for me to, neither if I receive a text message or on gmail...

I use GOsmsPro and led notification for texts doesn't work!! It blinks only when I power on the phone, only if the voice "sms notification" in the stock sms app is checked.

It's annoying!

Has anyone solved this issue?

Edited by atoyota

I use GOsmsPro and led notification for texts doesn't work!! It blinks only when I power on the phone, only if the voice "sms notification" in the stock sms app is checked.

It's annoying!

Has anyone solved this issue?

It will work if you do not disable notification for bult-in application . You will get double notification but the led will work

• 4 months later...

It will work if you do not disable notification for bult-in application . You will get double notification but the led will work

Has anybody another idea how to solve this problem. Is there any way to make this lad blink with disabled built-in application and using only Go SMS?

Edited by lizak

• 2 weeks later...
Guest South_butovo

I use tasker app for solve this problem, but it works only with SMS (not email and another apps). I tested on stock 2.3.6 and it always works.

You can download my profile for SMS here acer-club.ru/topic/9447-новые-функции-для-acer-mt-tasker/#entry224123 (on Russian Lang)

Guest atoyota

I use tasker app for solve this problem, but it works only with SMS (not email and another apps). I tested on stock 2.3.6 and it always works.

You can download my profile for SMS here acer-club.ru/topic/9447-новые-функции-для-acer-mt-tasker/#entry224123 (on Russian Lang)

With this method finally my led returns to blink!!:)

But I've got few questions.

Now, when I receive an sms, a toast message keep saying me that tasker has obtained super user permissions, do you think this will cause battery drain? Is there a way to skip this toast message?

Guest Khalt

With this method finally my led returns to blink!!:)

But I've got few questions.

Now, when I receive an sms, a toast message keep saying me that tasker has obtained super user permissions, do you think this will cause battery drain? Is there a way to skip this toast message?

Go to the Superuser preferences and uncheck the "Notifications" option.

Edited by Khalt

• 1 month later...