[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Smash41

I've seen threads like this before and it never ends good. I would suggest this thread be closed and a new one made when the ROM is available again.

Guest ian_c_here

So to summarize:

* He added credits to stuff

* He said he will be replacing some things

* The download links have been pulled until he's made his changes

You have no reason to be here now then, do you?

+1

Guest tillaz

This rom is getting better but I can not find the file manager in the applications.

Does missing in rom? Tillaz?:unsure:

its called androzip, in the new version i have replaced this with the miui file manager (renamed to > my files)

Guest rickywyatt

Hi. I've dropped by to try and help sort this mess out. This is a peaceful forum so you should be nice to each other and stop the fighting. I will remove any post that offends people. Please remember the forum rules.

So Tillaz when can we expect R12 with the su problem fixed?

I know that the forum was invaded and that the stuff became ugly. But you shouldn't let one guy with very bad intentions stop from doing the wonderful job you were doing! One case apart, we all loved you and your work.

Once again, I'm no developer, but if you guide me I can help you in developing for the skate.

I think this rom is really important, as for me is the only viable rom for my skate. Hated all others that I have tried.

I don't know if ICS is going to stabilize in skate, but if not, AtOmIcMoD is the way to go from the basic to the most advanced user.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ignore the lamers and do your magic.

Only one remark for a not so good part: the androzip was a fluke!!! Good call when you decide to replace it!!!

root should work, i think huh.gif cant even check until tomorrow though

EDIT: did you flash the proximity fix by C3CO? just wacky.ddw said the same thing about root, possibly related ???

iv not change anything that would remove root

As for the doubt if I flashed the fix by C3CO, no I didn't.

I used the rom as you released it.

No change by my part.

Guest PejotA

this rom will be back up soon (R12)... things need to calm down first though

Great .... What great news. Hearing this made me very happy. I'll be waiting anxiously for the continuation of Rom! Tillaz Thank you!

:D:D:D:D

Guest timfimjim

Can't wait to have a play with it. Some excellent features!

Just wondering, is the contacts join add on now integrated into the ROM? I like having Facebook synced with my contacts so I get pictures...

Thanks tillaz good to see you're back :D

this rom will be back up soon (R12)... things need to calm down first though

Thanks what you are doing. Time is the most valued resource for creative and capable people, Do not waste it on silly useless comments. Life is short ...

but a little bit nicer with phone running your ROM.cool.gif

Guest skyking_comms

Oh no just had my Blade stolen from my coat :-(

I had hoped to buy one on offer at Argos (£79.99) but looks like they dont sell it any longer.

Do I try and find another elsewhere or is there another phone I should consider? Please PM me..

Guest Anthony1989

Oh no just had my Blade stolen from my coat :-(

I had hoped to buy one on offer at Argos (£79.99) but looks like they dont sell it any longer.

Do I try and find another elsewhere or is there another phone I should consider? Please PM me..

Well as your in the skate forum, i suggest you should by it (Monte Carlo) excellent phone, excellent devs and its getting better and better

Guest Zelych

I have a problem, which is in all Atomic ROM. ROM can not write / show small letter Ť (ť). Not write on any keyboard, but even it can not display a web browser.

they are deleted from the server now... thanks for pointing this out wink.gif

new release will be soon though... (today)

Good news... Looking forward to it!!!!