[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

+1 here, I can't find DL link either.

Its not up yet :) I think the people above are helping with finding bugs in the beta before the final version comes online :)

Guest Serhiof

Its not up yet :) I think the people above are helping with finding bugs in the beta before the final version comes online :)

Dude, you saved my life with your FAQ, I was like 8 hours for trying to install the CWM for drivers and that was impossible, finally I could do it with TPT.

I also unbriked the phone with TPT with your guides, LOVE DUDE :D.

PD: There is not a R10 download link?

Thank you very much Wacky, you saved my life since I bought that mobile 2 days ago ahaha.

Guest H3ROS

@ PostInfuckingcredible & Serhiof

You wouldn't want the download link to R11 anyway, it's kind of buggy and R12 will be a much better release. I would think it's going to be posted sometime today too.

Guest Redstarr1

I can't open weather forecast with any beautiful widget, I get FC everytime I click on aweather icon.

Any help pls?

I have the same problem. Don't know how to fix it either :-(. It's a problem that came up with R11, started crashing after upgrading from R9.

Guest H3ROS

From what I understand is that after JetKun posted the link Tillaz deleted them. As I said though, R12 is worth the wait otherwise you'd be installing R10 and having to format again to install R12.

EDIT:

BW is closing for me even on an old Atomic v6 backup. It's a software bug I guess?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest tillaz

uploading now....

if some one PM'S me a link to this weather widget (on the market) that is Force Closing for people i will have a look at the logs and try fixing the app wink.gif

Guest D3abL3

uploading now....

if some on PM'S me a link to this weather widget (on the market) that is Force Closing for people i will have a look at the logs and try fixing the app wink.gif

It's a paid one, it's called Beautiful Widgets.

Guest tillaz

It's a paid one, it's called Beautiful Widgets.

ahh... i thought is was free. sad.gif its possibly a bug in a recent update of the app.. if its had one, probably best to contact the app dev

Guest tillaz

It will add the 800*480 video recorder in after version?

this is something im still working on, but iv got very little time for android at the moment,

(really busy with other development with work) sad.gif

Guest Pillhead

im installing the rom now but im just a basic amateur user and all the other files and add ons has confused me.

/

What else do i need to go with the main rom file?

thanks for your hard work and all that as well:)

YEP! R12 won't boot in my phone.

I do the wipe's, install the rom (all in clockwork) and nothing.

Can anyone indicate how can I debug to give more info?

Guest H3ROS

R12 temp bricked my phone!!!! Looking into it!

I've not checked myself yet, but it could do this if you're on a 150MB TPT. I did mention that it was running out of space to Tillaz a few days ago.

You might be able to delete Maps, Street, Youtube and Voice Search from the ROM. You can then download the apps from the market.

What would be ideal is a 160MB TPT with 2MB cache.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Wacky.ddw

I still dont have root access on R12... I allso have 150mb system partition.

Edit1: And androzip is still in the ROM, i will also try deleting some things from the ROM and install them manually afterwards :)

Edit2: The Ring on the notificationsbar looks streched

Edit3: I removed Atomicwallpapers from the ROM before i flashed it, i have root access now :) So the ROM doesnt fit on a 150mb system partition the Ring is still streched tough. I will upload a picture in a second.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

I've not checked myself yet, but it could do this if you're on a 150MB TPT. I did mention that it was running out of space to Tillaz a few days ago.

OK! it's that allright!!!! I'm in a 150MB TPT!!!!! Tillaz please put that in the top of the thread to alert everyone!!!!

I removed Androzip (that I don't use) from the rom and trying with the 150TPT.

OK! it's that allright!!!! I'm in a 150MB TPT!!!!! Tillaz please put that in the top of the thread to alert everyone!!!!

I removed Androzip (that I don't use) from the rom and trying with the 150TPT.

Without Androzip in the rom it booted up!!!!

The root stuff is broken still! After installing titanium backup to restore the apps didn't get root, and titanium backup won't work!!!

I'll try to use stuff from atomic older roms to see if can put it to work.

Guest Amphoras

You might be able to delete Maps, Street, Youtube and Voice Search from the ROM. You can then download the apps from the market.

What would be ideal is a 160MB TPT with 2MB cache.

You can use TPT Helper to create a TPT with these sizes.