[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Anthony1989

did you reboot after? because that app worked for me and has done whenever I have used it.

Yeh changed carrier name then clicked reboot in bottom right hand corner but once rebooted it still says 'orange' on the lock screen

Yeh changed carrier name then clicked reboot in bottom right hand corner but once rebooted it still says 'orange' on the lock screen

when you change carrier name,did you select ok first before pushing reboot?

Guest Wacky.ddw

hahaha laugh.gif iv been looking for a way to do this on the skate and o2x.... lol i though you had change it to your name laugh.gif

Haha my name isnt JIM but it would be cool if it would be customizable in a later release :D

Sorry for the dumbass question, I have browsed through the thread, but it is kinda big now. I have R8 and I am going to R12. How should I do this best? I just installed over the R8 and seemed to lose all apps, so I did an advanced restore of the data, cache and ext-sd. And then relinked, is the correct way of going about it?

Cheers :)

Yes with androzip you can make a backup of all your apps and then you can use this tool to install them all again :)

APK batch installer: LINK

You could try using titanium backup to Backup everything, but when you restore everything it will overwrite things like the camera apk etc so your ROM will be screwed up after that (Just had it) so i recomment using the methode i described above :)

Guest tillaz

Tried with a 2mb cache TPT and can't download a 3 mb app from market.

Don't use a 2mb cache TPT with this rom.

2mb cache works 100%, its has since v6 or something, you must of changed something

Guest danz0l

Haha my name isnt JIM but it would be cool if it would be customizable in a later release :D

Yes with androzip you can make a backup of all your apps and then you can use this tool to install them all again :)

APK batch installer: LINK

You could try using titanium backup to Backup everything, but when you restore everything it will overwrite things like the camera apk etc so your ROM will be screwed up after that (Just had it) so i recomment using the methode i described above :)

Question mate,how does this handle link2sd ext partitions for backup and restore ?

Guest tillaz

Question mate,how does this handle link2sd ext partitions for backup and restore ?

i think a nandroid restore (via clockwork) re-adds them automatic, same for backing up i think

Guest Wacky.ddw

ok, think iv got everything now... starting to upload, 25 mins max and it should be up again biggrin.gif

Ok i will test the proximity fix immediately then :) Or is that something you will make later? The other fix makes the file read only so actually it doesnt matter if it is still in atomic settings, pushing calibrate wil just say calibration failed.

2mb cache works 100%, its has since v6 or something, you must of changed something

I'm sorry but I have to insist.

What i did:

- tpt helper option 1b (2mb cache, 150mb system, 288mb data)

- install atomic r12

- sync default google account

- google play

- install titanium backup root

in this part I get:

Error

Error downloading "Titanium Backup * root". There is insufficient space on the device

How can I get google play to download apps without using the cache partition?

Any app over 2 mb can't download it from the market.

Thanks again. Hope this helps other people as well!!!

Edited by smfd

Guest Wacky.ddw

Yea i allso have that TPT and i also used TPT helper with that option, so just wait till the new R12 gets uploaded it should work fine :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

@ smfd

I have 150MB system with 2MB cache, works fine here.

Have you done anything specific? I never could download from the market anything with more than 2MB with the 2MB cache TPT schema.

What did you do to make it work?

Guest Anthony1989

when you change carrier name,did you select ok first before pushing reboot?

Yep, changed name, pressed ok and then reboot but no luck on many trys

Guest H3ROS

@ smfd

Installed the TPT from the TPT thread, installed Atomic and then it worked. I do often run a modified version, but I know it works with the one Tillaz posts here too.

Edited by H3ROS

@ smfd

Installed the TPT from the TPT thread, installed Atomic and then it worked. I do often run a modified version, but I know it works with the one Tillaz posts here too.

I have tried the TPT from the thread and from the tpt app in the market.

No luck with either.

I have a skate with the prox censor that isn't the default with Tillaz roms.

I have the other version.

Don't know if it is the reason or if it's other.

What I can say is that an app with more than 2mb can't download from the market with atomic rom and a 2mb cache tpt.

Can anyone point me how can I debug or correct the problem?

Thanks.

Guest Wacky.ddw

NEW VERSION OF R12 NOW UP...

option for old root will be added tomorrow

Its working perfectly on 150mb system 2mb cache now. The notifications bar is fixed and i have root access :)

Ok i will test the proximity fix immediately then :) Or is that something you will make later? The other fix makes the file read only so actually it doesnt matter if it is still in atomic settings, pushing calibrate wil just say calibration failed.

Do you allready have the fix?

Guest tillaz

Its working perfectly on 150mb system 2mb cache now. The notifications bar is fixed and i have root access :)

Do you allready have the fix?

no, will do it tomorrow, it will just remove the proximity app and option from AtomicMod settings since they don't work/ needed (only for people with the newer censer)

Guest fabiasport

I have this bug since R11 when i use keyboard in landscape mode. R10 works perfect on my skate so i return on it

I have the same bug in the new R12, in the first start wizzard when i want to put my gmail password on landscape happen this, it appears already in the wifi password box on landscape too

Any idea?

Guest tillaz

I have the same bug in the new R12, in the first start wizzard when i want to put my gmail password on landscape happen this, it appears already in the wifi password box on landscape too

Any idea?

try a different keyboard from the market