[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest wrtease

does the recovery image need to be with the rom ,but maybe its conflicting when loading rom through clockwork .eg if you have clockwork on then its going to write it again as you install the rom ,can the image it be removed then install rom in clockwork ,just a thought.

Guest Sidecar_jon

I will give that a go today.. thanks....fingers crossed.

No dice ...humm if by "pauls method" the try to install anyway method that didn't work as well...can i maybe take the sd out and load things on that?...phone seems pretty dead at the moment.Tried downloading the drivers and win7 reports a "newer version is installed" and aborts. But the phone isn't recognised at all when plugged in.

Edited by Sidecar_jon

Guest glossywhite

Please note

=========

Rapidshare link change: I've had to move the rapidshare link to a different rapidshare account, so, as such, the URL for the download has changed. I have messaged tillaz in order to notify him to update the initial post, but any rapidshare links that I have posted on this page, have also been updated to reflect the change. The quotes of my comments which included links, will also be pointing to the old, dead link, however.

Thank you :)

Please note

=========

Rapidshare link change: I've had to move the rapidshare link to a different rapidshare account, so, as such, the URL for the download has changed. I have messaged tillaz in order to notify him to update the initial post, but any rapidshare links that I have posted on this page, have also been updated to reflect the change. The quotes of my comments which included links, will also be pointing to the old, dead link, however.

Thank you :)

updated your link, thankssmile.gif

Guest Blueton

Hi all this is my first post and am a real new boy - ha ha 50 years old - when it comes to these phones.

I got my OMC about a week ago and surprised myself by installing clockwork and then V1.6 of Bluemonte which I like the only thing I have found is that when I have Wi-Fi turned on if I don’t use it for about 10 minuets it drops out and wont reconnect unless I turn Wi-Fi off and then turn it back on. It will work fine for as long as I use the phone but as soon as I stop using it it drops off as said. I also have signal boost on as well.

I have since downloaded lots of apps. And the OMC is running nice and fast but I have got a couple of questions though.

If I down load and flash this rom will I loose all the apps I have downloaded or is there a way to save them. I even managed to set up the link2sd ok as well.

The other thing is I note that you say when flashing this rom the second partition in link2sd is changed to ext3. Do I then keep it at ext3 when I first boot but it will still be in Fat32 format?

I have since downloaded lots of apps. And the OMC is running nice and fast but I have got a couple of questions though.

If I down load and flash this rom will I loose all the apps I have downloaded or is there a way to save them. I even managed to set up the link2sd ok as well.

The other thing is I note that you say when flashing this rom the second partition in link2sd is changed to ext3. Do I then keep it at ext3 when I first boot but it will still be in Fat32 format?

you can back your apps up with the filer app (androizip) MENU / app manager

LINK2SD: just select the ext3 option on first launch of the app, after flashing a new rom smile.gif

Thanks for that, Will try and put the new rom on tonight.

Any idea about the Wi Fi problem?

think its linked with oranges UMA signal boost app, as i don't have any wifi problems.. but i dont use the signal boost app so...

Guest Blueton

Hi tillaz I installed this last night and it is running fine only things I miss are the Dolby and the Signal Boost. I do have one problem though with link2sd.

I changed the setting to ext3 as prompted when i first went in to it but now it wont link to any apps properly I get the message " link2sd failed M.V. not found" in the notification bar. Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi tillaz I installed this last night and it is running fine only things I miss are the Dolby and the Signal Boost. I do have one problem though with link2sd.

I changed the setting to ext3 as prompted when i first went in to it but now it wont link to any apps properly I get the message " link2sd failed M.V. not found" in the notification bar. Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

i have fixed most bugs in this version (2.3.5) and will be uploading an update v1.5 on the weekend....

but in my opinion the updated 2.3.4 version that i will be releasing on the weekend (v1.7) is much better and has Dolby and the Signal Boost smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Blueton

i have fixed most bugs in this version (2.3.5) and will be uploading an update v1.5 on the weekend....

but in my opinion the updated 2.3.4 version that i will be releasing on the weekend (v1.7) is much better and has Dolby and the Signal Boost smile.gif

Ok will wait or the V1.7

Thanks

Guest garym123

i think you should stick with blue monte on this rom 2.3.4 cause this is the orginal rom and rename the 2.3.5 rom,just my opinion really ;)

sorry was getting confused myself there lol you ment 2.3.5 rom to rename :blink:

Edited by garym123

i think you should stick with blue monte on this rom 2.3.4 cause this is the orginal rom and rename the 2.3.5 rom,just my opinion really ;)

sorry was getting confused myself there lol you ment 2.3.5 rom to rename :blink:

yep renaming the 2.3.5 version lol

Why do you think that 2.3.4 version is better tillaz ?

because it has more features(Dolby digital sound & signal boots) & it gets higher quadrant.... i think its close to perfect smile.gif (the version i am talking about will be released soon (v1.7)

the 2.3.5 version needs a lot of work done to it to be honest, but it will get there through time..

Edited by tillaz

Guest LadronZTE

So as i can see, this version is freezed for now... So my question is... Is there any problem with flash back the 2.3.4 (v.1.8) ? I liked 2.3.5 a lot but if 2.3.4 is still better... then i will go with that..